40. Dropping the News

Sara's POV

I may be anxious or enthusiastic, but I am too busy to consider my feelings now. It's been three months, I am physically recovered and had a money transfer into my account that Mom left for me. It was a surprise to see that she saved money for me. For my future. I was too overwhelmed as I am not her real daughter, yet she cared for me like her own.

Every bell excites me, but I am disappointed every time since I am waiting for my answers. Whether it's a yes or no to my adoption application.

I applied for adoption but the reject me in my all 3 attempts. I am losing hope. My revenge is at the corner for a while, as I am waiting for the best time to attack. Thanks to Charles, he is updating me Abigail's condition. However, he feels guilty about not sharing this with his fiancé, Denise.

But I assured him, no one will know it was him who helped me.

I almost run to the door the doorbell rang with hope but surprisingly, now was there. This has been happening from last week. Initially, I blamed children from neighbours, even went to parents to confront them, but then I find teenagers instead of children, and they denied committing such an act.

I was paranoid for 3days and even got my locks changed. Then Miles joined. Miles Spencer quit the job at Valerio Rossi to support me and Mark gave him a job. He is a 24×7 on-call helper. He has to be present on the spot in the required place. And the house next to me was brought by Mark for Savannah but since she's happy living in her bakery, Miles took the opportunity to stay. I have noticed Amber in the odd times around his house.

Feeling happy for both my friends, I dropped every idea of worse and relaxed. And now, I applied for the 4th time in these 3 months for adoption. But I think, my application is rejected again.

Walking back to the kitchen, I felt defeated. My application is rejected that's why no answers.

Decided to prepare dinner for me as well as Miles and Amber, I looked for an ingredient. I hummed the lullaby that Ma used to sing and chopped onions.

“You have a perfect voice.” I heard a voice of an intruder and his hands holding my waist, slowly crossing over my all the curves.

I stiffened and held the knife tight for attack but the intruder held my wrist so tight that it turned into a painful touch.

“Mi piaci grintosa, principessa.” The owner of the Italian voice was Valerio Rossi.
(I like you feisty, princess)

“What are you doing here?” I tried to be as calm as possible.

“Missing you.” He made me leave the knife and slide it away. “It's been 4 months without you.” He kissed my head.

“Get. Out.”

“Out?” He chuckled. “I am here to be in.....” I felt his hands travelling inside pyjamas.

Aware of his intention, I struggled, but he was too powerful to resist. Taking off my pyjamas, he took his pants and thrust into me.

Ahh

It's painful.

I closed my eyes and stopped resisting. He will not stop until he's done. So, my resistance will increase my pain. While he groaned with satisfaction, I sobbed in pain.

“You spoiled me for other women.” He complained but didn't stop.

Soon, I felt my legs giving up as he pressed them with pressure in between his legs.

“I can't stand.” I cried.

“You won't be able to walk.” He promised and continued to torture me.

Finally, I gave up but he held me.

When I opened my eyes, I was back in Valerio's room where he tortured me, physically, sexually even emotionally. My clothes were changed. Now, I am wearing one of his t-shirt that looks my dress. I looked around his walk-in closet and found my bag. After bathing, I wore of my leggings and undergarments.

My muscles were sore and I feel sick. A Few months back, the crazy sex between me and Valerio would have been blissfully but now, I feel nauseated.

Even with my sore body, I was determined to get away from him. Walking down the hall, I found him with his brother, Antonio sitting like discussing something.

“She is still here,” Antonio commented. The elder Rossi brother looked handsome but the problem with him is his pants. They just drop when he sees a woman. Yet he claimed to love his wife, Katelyn Rossi. He is the reason that Kate lost her elder daughter, Suri to Beth. That little girl, Suri was kidnapped and was trained for prostitution at a young age by Andrew Schmidt until Beth killed Andrew to save her.

“You don't look fine.” Kate interrupted and joined them. I could see a food trolley following her along with none other than Abigail Evans. And I was amazed to someone new. His butler Thomas is missing.

Where is the trusted Butler?

“Sarai. I want omelette” Valerio demanded as if this is his daily routine. How can he be normal?

Glaring at him, I scowled and walked away. I will not spend a single minute with those filthy people. They disgust me.

“Where the hell you are going?” Valerio followed me and grabbed my arms. “You are not going anywhere.”

“Who are you to order me?” I fired at him.

“Let her go... Abigail run towards us and tried to free me but Valerio doesn't move his eyes from me.

“Let him have her.” Antonio dragged Abigail away, but she wasn't ready to leave. She has known me from the day I started working for Mark. She was always the perfect lady to me but not any more.

“You Are hurting me,” Abigail said to Antonio, but he didn't leave her and continue to drag her.

“What kind of father you are?” I shrieked at Antonio. This man will never learn his lesson. Instead of looking guilty, he looked ready to kill me.

“I am a great father.” He claimed.

“Yes... A great father.” I laughed. “Congratulation, you are going to be a father again.” I laughed like there's no tomorrow and Valerio understood my intention. Covering my mouth, Valerio glared at me.

“Kate is not pregnant.” Antonio hissed.

“Who said Kate being pregnant?”

“Don't do this to Kate.” Valerio pleaded. And this was my last stroke. Now, I will drop the news.

“Abigail is pregnant. Again.” I disclosed. “Antonio successfully knocked Abigail..... what would you do about this affair?” I asked Valerio.