22. The Italian Man

Sara's POV

Feeling numb and deceived, I refused to hear to the fake explanation by Miles.

Shawn was so loyal to Valerio that he chose to die instead of running for his life. But again, expecting anything from a selfish mafia prince is a waste. They care about themselves. I was lucky that Denise gave me birth control because I am not willing to carry a little Rossi. Yes, I want children but a Rossi.....no.

The first-ever meeting with Valerio still haunts me. After Andrew was done with me, I was thrown out of the room like rubbish while the other 3 youths didn't look affected at all. I received food but when I reached to Rue, she was already dead.

My baby sister died of hunger. Ma was already crying as August successfully managed to escape. He abandoned us. He left us and Rue is dead.

Holding my baby sister, I cried and denied any touch. I did a dirty job to save her, and she gave up.

Traitor. Rue promised me to open a music school with me, but she gave up.

Ma tried to convince me about moving on but losing Rue has left a void. An emptiness that now could fill. Rue was a hope. Her two messy plait used to dance on her shoulder when she used to walk behind me. I loved her. I love her.

“It's just a dream.” Valerio caressed my forehead.

“How did you get in?” I jerked his head. I was so lost in the past that I didn't feel his presence.

Pulling away from him, I realized it's already dark. I haven't had dinner and I feel hungry but first, this Italian man has to out of my sight.

“You are asking from the owner.” He smirked.

Again, he smirked.

This bloody man, smirks a lot.

“Fuck off,” I demanded getting out of my bed. I need to eat. But first water.

As I walked to the kitchen, I felt him following me. He looked relaxed. His sweatpants and loose t-shirt makes him look younger. He should be at his home relaxing but no, this man preferred to invade my privacy.

“Fuck off.” I opened the door for me.

“I already fucked you. But you can walk. I have to do it again.” He grinned.

His words reminded me about last night. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. My body was on fire.

“I like it red.” He licked his lips with desire that turned me on. “Your friend Denise made dinner. Come on.” He closed the door and gently led me to the drawing-room.

The dinner was already set with nothing fancy yet it appeared that he put efforts in it. It was an open invitation. Without his approval or inviting him, I filled my plate with pasta and bread.

While I was busy in eating he walked into the kitchen and started cleaning it. He tried to talk but I preferred to avoid him. Silence was preferable.

Observing him not having his dinner, I prepared a plate for him. I am not that inhumane. He usually avoids his dinner. As well as medicine.

“I can't eat.” He said without turning his back. How did he know?

“Is there a specific reason to avoid your meal?” I challenged him.

“Just doesn't feel good.”

He is too stubborn but I wasn't prepared to give up. Holding the plate, I walked to him and sat on the platform to get his attention, but he didn't acknowledge me.

Settling the plate aside, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in between my legs. This was my way to feed him. I offered him, but he shook his head rejecting my offer. But at last, he gave up and finally ate.

His meal was finished in silence, and I was satisfied. He finally ate. I remember, he always looks for a reason to avoid his meal. No one noticed this, but I knew, it has to something with food.

“Can I sleep here?” He asked holding my waist from behind when I was washing his plate.

“You have a mansion.” I rolled my eyes.

“la mia villa non ti ha.” He mumbled.
(my mansion doesn't have you)

“I understand Italian,” I informed him.

Laughing, he walked into my bedroom. This was another invasion he did. I walked to him to drag him out of my house. But seeing him, relaxed, in peace, I decided to sleep on the couch. His appearance is changing, he doesn't look as strong as he used to appear. He looks weak. His dark circle beneath those light brown eyes was visible. This is all because he avoids eating, even drinking water.

“Where the hell you are going?” He asked when he saw me taking the pillow.

“Sleep tight.” I scoffed and grabbed another blanket from a closet.

“Bring your ass here.” He ordered getting out the bed. This Italian man knows my reaction, so I could see him getting prepared to catch me.

“This is your bed. Mr Rossi.”

“Because your bed is small.” He argued and carried me on his shoulder to the bed.

“I am not sleeping with you.” I hit his buttock, and bit his shoulder while he laughed like I was tickling him.

“Neither I am sleeping.” He spanked me and threw me on the bed. “You had a fever. You need rest.” He climbs on top of me and sat on my stomach.

“I don't want this bed. I want my bed.” I glared at him but he smirked. I wanted him away from him. We had great sex last night, but it doesn't mean I'll be warming his bed every night.

Grabbing my neck, he almost choked me. This is his gesture to tell me that he's in command, but I am not ready to submit to him. This must be bothering to Mr Rossi.

Frustrated and irritated, he kissed me. His kiss wasn't even near to gentle. He wanted to punish me. For disobeying him. For not submitting him. There's nothing gentle about this Italian man.

“When I said I want your ass here. Then you should have obeyed me” he fumed with anger.

“I'll do what I want... Last night was a mistake.” I pushed him but he didn't budge.

“I warned you... Don't start something that will eventually get out of your control.” He laughed.

Once I was free from him, he laid down on the bed comfortably and dragged me to his chest by my waist. I struggled but his hold was tight.

“No one can replace Shawn..... Mrs Davies.” He assured me but his eyes wanted to say something else. I felt his heart beating faster beneath my touch. He wants to say something else. But he is not ready to speak.

I felt filthy. I feel like I am betraying my husband sleeping with his boss. A cheater. This is illicit, having him inside me raw all the time. He doesn't even pull out and realizes inside me. He was a sex addict and would always have condoms in his wallet yet, he didn't use them last night. I wanted to ask him but then he interrupted.

“The will of your mother-in-law is missing.... looks like it was special to them.” he dropped the news, snuggling with me.

What is happening? First clothes and now the will.