10. The Rossi

Sara's POV

“You are not happy,” I stated shutting the door. Just now, we found that we are having twins, and he doesn't seem happy.

“I am..... He kissed my cheeks. “They are the best thing to me after you.”

“We won't disturb you. This unplanned pregnancy gives you stress.” I promised him and claimed his lips.

It's been long that we haven't touched each other. He moaned and pulled me closer, like this is the first time he is kissing me. It feels like ages. We are so close yet so far.

“I want to take you here.” His seductive voice hiked my heartbeat.

“It's empty.....” I looked around the parking basement. “We can do here,” I said unzipping his pants.

“Nah... Nah...” He stopped me and pulled me on his lap. He opened my shirt to get exposure of my breast and sucked them one by one. “I have to share these with them.” He kneaded my breast and pouted.

“They are ours.” I cupped his cheeks and kissed him again.

Pulling out of the kiss was harder than I imagined. But we had to.

“Sleep well.” He said buttoning my shirt. “Night will be rough.” He pecked my lips.

I knew we will be having a wild night tonight. But I was ready to make love to him.

“Something Is bothering you,” I mumbled. He doesn't say but I know my husband well. He is stressed and wants to speak to me, desperately but control and follows the doctor's advice. No stress for Mama.

“You work here?” Suri asked while drinking her shake.

“Don't you have school?” I asked.

“It's weekend.” She rolled her eyes and walked inside the kitchen.

This girl is full-blooded Rossi. The way she talks looks... Everything about her is the same as Rossi brothers. Antonio, Valerio and Synn. The Rossi brothers are expert in raining those intense mysterious look on others.

“I only know about chocolate shake.” The Elder Rossi girl is back with another shake... For me.

“How old are you?”

“I am 10. Soon to be 11.” She said eating cookies.

“Then act like an 11-year-old girl.” I ruffled her blonde hair. “Don't try to be mature.”

“Maturity has nothing to do with age.” She rolled her eyes.

This girl!!!!!

“Don't you have homework to do? Projects? Anything?”

“Time is money. I am done with all the stuff.”

“You are a Rossi,” I commented.

“Yes, I am.” Her reply was confidence. This girl is getting on my nerve.

“Where is Val?” I asked only realized later that it was a wrong question to ask.

“He is busy..... But he can be available if you want.” She whispered as if she was telling me her secret.

“He should be at rehab.”

Shaking her head, she smiled as if this is what he expected. I need to talk to Mark about this feisty Rossi. She can irritate anyone.

“Do you have any problem?” I asked politely, trying not to sound rude.

“No...problem. Only....... Immature girls have a lot of problems.”

That was the last straw. She's almost 11 and talks as if she's maturer than I. She's one of the mafia Princess, daughter Antonio and Katelyn who was kidnapped by another mafia king, Andrew for sick revenge. She was 2 years old, maybe. Cheryl, Antonio's first wife who was also a captive by Andrew became her mother. Later Beth's son, Abioye joined them. They were like a family before Cheryl was killed.

Mark was trying to bring kids to return to their parents but it was Beth who killed Andrew and saved not only her son, but many people.

Andrew Schmidt was the king of human trafficking. His death revealed all The heinous Secrets of the Schmidt family. They are nasty.

I lost my husband who was doing his job. Protecting Beth, Elizabeth Rogers.

“She can be annoying sometimes,” Savannah said following me inside the kitchen. “She prefers truth.”

I am aware of the fact that Suri will stay with Beth. Despite her biological mother's begging, she wanted to stay with Beth. But in reality, she chose Abioye. To Suri Rossi, Abioye Schmidt is the first person who gave her reason to live. He is specifically to Suri Rossi.

“She's spending a weekend with Rossi..... Evie is ecstatic.” Savannah gave me the bag of clothes.

“How does her other siblings take this situation?” I asked thinking about the worse. It breaks my heart to imagine those two young Rossi, Elijah and Evie waiting for their sister to be at home.

“Elijah blame Mom for their situation and Evie is...... Good.”

“And Eli?”

“Valerio comes every next day to meet her. She's his daughter. His princess.”

“He should be at rehab....” I said. “Don't feel unsafe with him?”

“Where this is coming from?” She stopped packing cakes. “I feel safest with him. He is the only person after Vic and Hunter along with dad makes me feel this way. He will never hurt me.”

She defended Valerio, which hurt me. We have known each other from the past 7 years, yet she trusts him more than me. We spent hours in training together. Even we spent our holidays together until my marriage.

Leaving the bag of clothes that she brought for me. I left her in the kitchen to leave the bakery but then I halted.

In front of me stood, retired Rossi. Leonard Rossi, who was busy in watching his granddaughters talking to each other and sharing their cookies.

Beth's recipe.

“She looks so much like her.” I heard male gasping looking at me.

Do I look like someone he knows?

"She's the one." Old Rossi smirked.