6. Signed up

Sara's POV

"Do you remember me?" I asked, but he ignored me and continue to stare at me.

Am I that interesting?

I was able to understand the desire of Rosalie with his intense look and naked torso. He looked so desirable that any girl could lose her mind.

"Sarai?" He said.

So, he remembers me.

Smiling, I collected the used plates and dishes and put them into the tray. His menu is fancy. It looked like he has his staff is working here, beside the hospital staff.

I read his file. His medicine. Surprisingly, he has only one dosage of medicine. Only at night just for sleeping. That is only for an emergency. When he hasn't slept for complete one day. Otherwise, his file seemed normal.

He is normal?

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked.

He nodded and I walked to his bed to prepare his bed. He doesn't need his dosage for today. I checked the drawer beside the bed. Just for my assurance.

I felt his presence behind me that startled me.

Usually, I am always prepared tor almost everything but mafia prince are unpredictable and dangerous. I fought with many people but never with mafia Prince. Their training starts as soon as they start to gain conscious.

"It's good to see you." He whispered bending close to me.

His proximity was uncomfortable. He was different last time when I met him, two years back. He was desperate to meet Elizabeth Rogers, the love of his life who is someone else's wife.

Trying to maintain distance between us, I climb on the bed and looked at him. Even though I have an average height of 5.5 feet, he looked giant. He must be 6.5 feet. It was too dark to read his face but I could see his silhouette. He kept his hands on his waist and then I heard him chuckling.

"You are entertaining." He commented.

"I am here to help you," I said trying to as calm as possible. He is a mafia prince expert in the art of weapon and arms. As far as I know, they are dangerous. After many years of knowledge that I gained from this mafia is that I should be afraid of him. But if he does something, I will fight before dying but I won't give up.

"Nice to meet you AGAIN." He raised his hand to reach me but I walked back that caused me to fall on his soft mattress.

"I will leave, once I am done," I said removing hairs from my face. I was warned before that I should use a tight rubber band but I preferred a loose one. I should consider this advice, I am a nurse.

"Someone is in hurry." He said and catching my both ankles, he pulled me close to him.

I yelped with his act.

What the hell?

"I will finish it." He said and climb on top of me.

No...

No...

I know what he wants.

"I can call Rosalie........for you." I offered. I know his intention but I don't want to be touched. Especially intimately touched.

"I don't want anyone but only you." He said and attacked with his sloppy kisses on my neck.

I pushed him. But he was stronger. He was a sex addict. His craving to have a body is obvious. But this doesn't give him the right to touch anybody without their consent.

"Stop struggling. It would be easy for you." He admonished.

He is stronger. He has a giant body. He has more practice than me but one thing, that is better in me is stubbornness. I will fight.

Holding his hair gently, I pushed him away and smiled. The next thing that I did, earned me a victory. I hit his nose with my forehead.

Groaning in pain, he slapped. His hit was so strong that my cheek went numb. Then again, he slapped me on the same side of the cheek. Then again. Again.

I could feel blood rushing from the side of my lips.

I screamed in rage and punched him on his injured nose.

How dare he?

He roared and caught me right ankle tight. Then

Crack......

I cried out. He broke my ankle...... He dislocated it but the pain is unbearable.

"I warned you." He whispered with a hint of satisfaction.

He took off the pant of my uniform without caring about my broken ankle and I heard him, unzipping his jeans.

I tried to crawl away, but he pulled me beneath him, holding my broken ankle and assaulted my dry territory with his huge member.

I yelped and collected my strength to push him, but he slapped me again on my same injured cheeks. Now, I think my face is swollen.

He drove his hard member in and out of my vagina while I tried to stay strong.

I am not scared, I am angry. I am furious.

"You signed up for this." He reminded before burying himself inside me as deep as possible.

I couldn't retaliate with words due to pain. I bite his shoulder to hear him yelling in agony.

Grabbing the jaw of my swollen face, he became merciless. He increased the speed of his pounce, while I felt intense pain. I am dry and he is not using any lubricant. It pains.

Finally, I couldn't hold myself and I broke down.

He used one hand to open my leg by holding my left thigh while my injured leg lay beneath his leg. His other moved to my neck, and he started strangling me.

My body was in the verge of giving up. I am bleeding yet he is not stopping. I can't breathe, yet he continues to strangle me.

"I like this pussy." He moaned.

I closed my eyes because I can't do anything. He is stronger and I am injured. I feel filthy.

"Monster." I reminded him. He is a monster.

Those words did the magic because I felt him, slowing his pace. Then, his body covered my body but his hands didn't move from their place.

His moves were slow yet painful. I laid and cried before I felt his releasing inside me.

He didn't use a condom.

"Sleep." I heard him before he started his second round.

I knew I am exhausted. I can't stay awake anymore, and he wouldn't stop. I closed my eyes to sleep so that I don't have to feel him whole night.

I didn't sign up for this.