7. Arguments

Sara's POV

"What he did isn't justified...." I heard a male yelling. His voice is familiar.

"But... He doesn't remember anything." I heard a concerned familiar feminine voice.

"Stop saving his ass. We all know you have a special affection for him." Another male said. This male is annoyed.

It's so noisy here. It is crowded.

I heard them for a minute before opening eyes. They are arguing about Valerio Rossi.

Opening my eyes, I witnessed all white. So white like heaven. It's a hospital.

Failed to sit, I heard someone gasping. She's Jennifer Garcia. I could see her dark circles. This lady is so caring for everyone and what I did..... I killed her ex-husband, Anthony Denver. She loved him before he cheated on her. He was more or less a bastard. Although he was forced to join Mafia but this must have taught him a lesson that every lady wants something, when she opens her legs for you. It could fun, your love, your time or maybe information.

We were taught how to seduce. Honey trapping. It works better than any technology but Mark Rogers never forced us to use seduction. It was all choice.

"I was worried," Jennifer said.

"She's awake." Familiar female exclaimed. Looking at her, I realized its Elizabeth Bell-Rogers. Or should I call her, Mrs Schmidt? Her family uses Schmidt in the business world otherwise usually they are Rogers-Schmidt.

"I can file complaints against him." Mark Rogers offered. I know he is talking about Valerio Rossi.

"He is admitted as well. He is sorry." Beth defended. So it is true, she has affection for Valerio. He is the father of her first child. And in return, She is a good omen for him.

Valerio never considered seeking treatment for his condition until he wanted to win his Beth. He loves her. Yet, she chose Mark, who is most of the time covers with scars.

But her story says, looks don't matter. Valerio looks good, with built body and a handsome face. He is desirable whereas when I met Mark first time. I found a man who looked old for his age with grey hair but now, he looks good. Young. This is the magic of Elizabeth Bell-Rogers.

"You look handsome now." I tried to say while sitting but my leg stings.

I felt my right leg heavy. Staring at it, I found a white cast with a weird pattern. It meant I was out of many days and these were drawings. Those half dozen kids of Rogers-Schmidt couple.

"Lady, he is mine." Possessive Beth hugged Mark.

This Rogers-Schmidt couple looks unique. He is so tall approx 6.6 feet, maybe, and she is barely 5.1 feet redhead. Yet this couple has 6 children including Suri Rossi.

Mark kissed his wife's head while Everyone laughed at her. She is possessive about her husband. He is desirable in his way.

"How do you feel?" Jennifer asked.

"She's not better." Victor rushed and placed a pillow beneath my injured leg.

"Valerio doesn't remember anything," Beth said without leaving her husband. She knows Mark calls me his sister and is ready to look after me, yet she's a jealous wife.

Mark wants to be the elder brother that all Schmidt children deserved.

"He broke my leg." I snapped at the petite redhead, Beth who glared at me. Another Mafia queen. She doesn't like to be challenged but I grew up in the world. She has no experience as compared to me.

"You broke his nose." She fired back.

"I am disappointed. You should have finished him." Victor looked genuinely discontented.

"You all can argue but I need to check her." Finally, the head nurse interrupted.

Controlling ourselves, every one of us shut our mouth and waited for Rosalie to start her show. She opened the bed table on my lap and spread the medicines. Soon, medicines were flooded in my palm.

"You should have co-operated," Rosalie whispered. I was immediately able to decode the message of her statement. Valerie warned me to co-operate.

"I was supposed to take care of him, not to be his bed warmer." I was nauseated.

"You were supposed to TAKE CARE of him in every way." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"She's not bed warmer," Victor growled. "She was paid to take care of him....not to get a broken leg or do something that she didn't want to."

"You told them?" Ignoring Victor, Rosalie glared at me.

"They knew him," I said waiting for her to burst. She's not aware of my involvement with them.

"We all signed a non-disclosure agreement. We were bound not to tell her or anybody else, until they were signed the agreement too." Rosalie shrugged off and continued to check my vitals. "Don't have sex with him until you are fully recovered."

"She will never have sex with him," Mark said with such calm that we all were scared to death. He is never calm if it is about family. Being the elder brother, he is protective of every Schmidt. Although I am not a Schmidt by blood, but he has known me since I was 17. He is naturally protective towards me or Victor or His Good Lad, Hunter.

"We will see," Rosalie smirked before leaving.

"This lady will pay," Mark announced.

"I am sorry for what Valerio did." Beth pleaded. "I am ready to compensate for what he did. Name it."

"I want my leg to be fine," I blurted out.

"It will be fine... You don't have to worry about the cost. I will manage It."

"If this is the matter, then I want my husband back... Alive."

"He will never come back," Jennifer mumbled reminding me that the love of my life broke his promise to be with me for forever.

"Then, nothing will compensate what your Valerio did," I screamed at Beth.

"He is trying to be normal." Beth cried.

"Take care of her... She looks....... pregnant." I dismissed them and covered myself with a blanket.

"You are pregnant?" Mark asked. This must be surprising for them but I noticed the glow of her skin. And everyone near me knows that my intuitions are almost correct so Mark Rogers will not avoid my announcement.

"I don't know," Beth whispered. "I hate you." Screaming, I heard her leaving the room and Jennifer followed her.

"I am going to be a father again." Mark rushed to me and removed my blanket. "I love your intuition."

"Careful... Mama bear will call me her enemy." I deliver these words with disinterest. "How long I was out?"

"One week," Mark said caressing my head.

"Mom must be worried," I muttered whilst Mark stiffen.

Something is wrong.

"Your mom is in a coma," Mark informed me.

"How?"

"Someone attacked at your house," Victor explained.