30. Postponed chatters

Sara's POV

Mark knew I was right. He always tries to rule the other's life and when the situation goes out of control, he takes the blame. Instead of interfering, he should work on his patience.

I appreciate his concern for me, but he is ruining Valerio's life. I know that he knows what is happening to Valerio with the story from the past, but he is not helping him, instead he is trying to manipulate me.

“They were mercenaries.” Valerio took the first step to break the silence bringing me back to presence.

“Snipers.” I corrected him. “Even Dr Solomon was the target.”

My words confused him because till now he thinks that someone wants me dead but in reality, they want all those dead who knows about the reality of Valerio Rossi.

Parking his car aside, he sighed and looked at me. He touched my thigh which relaxed me.

“They are after you. Someone attacked your house, your mother-in-law is dead, then lawyers were attacked and now, The will is missing.”

“That's a different matter. And this is different... I don't know about events that involved me and my family but this event is related to you... I know about your report.” I confessed. “That's why I need to talk to Dr Solomon.”

“That son of a bitch feed you lies.... I'll kill that Doctor. Caius will die.” He started the car and drove back to the hospital.

“Valerio... Listen. “ I begged thinking worse. He is misunderstanding the situation. I need to clarify all this mess. “The result was the same as Dr Harrington... Please stop the car.” I touched him and surprisingly, he listened.

“What you want now?” He roared at me.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“What kind of question is that?”

“When your issues started?”

“After the death of my nanny.” He rolled his eyes. “I am not happy about this sweatshirt, about Caius. I am not happy with any of these.”

He adjusted my seat and pushed it back a little, to make space. Sitting over my lap, he touched my womanhood with force as if he was dying to touch me.

I gasped with the contact, but he didn't look satisfied. In frustration, he forcefully entered his hand inside my leggings then inside my underwear and started rubbing my clitoris, despite my resistance.

“We are on the road.” I glared at him. “This is inappropriate.”

“You think, I care.” He rubbed me furiously. “Look around, no one can infiltrate through my staff.”

He was right, no can see us due to dark glass neither anyone will disturb him unless they wish to die. But I don't want this right. I need to tell him about his reality. I am disappointed that Mark must have known this, yet he didn't help.

“I need to tell... Ahh....” I moaned when I felt his finger inside me. I tried to close my leg, but he entered the second finger.

“I don't want you near Caius. I don't like all those men who flirt with you.” His hoarse voice aroused me. Unzipping, the cargo he took his hard member out. “He is missing you.”

His words, his demand, nothing made sense. All I see is him. The man whom I desire now. Maybe our conversation can wait. He is not going anywhere and this moment is necessary.

Pulling his collar, I kissed him while he groaned with our contact, and his hand started moving. I was so hypnotized that I took his hard member in my hand and started stroking him. Soon, Our voice filled our packed environment. 

“I am close.” I moaned.

My words were his invitation. He stopped and pulled my leggings to my knees and sat on the lap. I don't know how he managed but shortly, I felt him inside me.

“This pussy is mine.” He growled.

I whimpered with his every powerful thrust. This place is uncomfortable but his passion makes everything manageable. I could do all this every time, every day.

My legs almost gave as I reached to my ecstasy. Soon, he followed me and then again I realized he didn't use protection.

“Let's get you home.” He pecked my lips and drove to home. His home, where I live.

His security staff were his shadow, without questioning him they followed him and secure the house, the estate.

I was excited to be with him. Our conversation is currently on hold but surely, I will talk to him. I have to talk to him. He deserves to know about himself.

“I'll make us dinner.” I rushed to the kitchen to prepare dinner while he locked the window, the door. Cover the curtains. Overall, he secured the house in his way.

We had our dinner and I wanted to watch the movie, but he wanted to sleep. Seeing him, I realized I killed his mood. However, I felt bad, but I enjoyed teasing him.

Taking his MacBook, I played the unknown song. He whined like a child and covered his face with a pillow, but he needs to see what I want to show him.

He raged with my continuous hit and was ready to hit me, for which I was already prepared. But I stopped him with my kiss. Pushing him on the bed, I walked to the middle of the room and danced.

I striptease for him, and he just laid down with his cargo pants to enjoy the show that I gave him. He deserved this. Last night, I kept him out in the cold.

Taking my panties off, I swayed my hips left and right and walked to him. Crawling on the bed I reached in between his legs and his eyes follow my moves. He gasped as soon as I stood in front of him. He could see the special efforts that I achieved while bathing a few hours back.

“Mi piace la vista ... Principessa.” His husky voice made me proud.
(I like the view... Princess)

Cupping clean shaved sex, he touched them as if it is the most delicious things he has ever seen.

“Lo adoro.” He licked his lips and looked at me. “È sorprendente in ogni modo. Non importa se è pulito o no. È stupefacente.”
(I love it)......(it is amazing in every way. It doesn't matter if it's clean or not. It is amazing)

His desire fuel me and I took off the brown sweatshirt I was wearing, to show him my body. To encourage him. To tell him that I want him. And I'll do anything to satisfy him. He doesn't need any other woman. I will spoil him so much that he can't even think of any other woman but me.

“Why don't you make me feel..? How amazing it is?” I invited him for endless love tonight.

Smirking, he run his fingers on the lips of my womanhood and raise to kneel in front of me. I could feel his massive hands trembling on my skin and his breathing rate increasing.

“Abbiamo tutta la notte principessa.”
(We have the whole night princess)