11. Agree to the Agreement

Sara's POV

“Savvy......” I heard a child screaming through voicemail. “I am scared. Papa is bad papa.”

I rushed to see the number. It was from Rossi estate and the child was a girl.

Evie Is not close to Savannah and Suri is smart enough, she would contact Mark, her Dada then it means it's Eli. And, the Papa is Valerio.

Oh, no.

Eli is alone with Valerio, and he is bad papa, according to Eli. She's scared.

I immediately dialled Mark but no one received the call. Then I called Mama Rogers.

“Heellllooooo.” a child sang.

“Where is papa?” I asked.

“At home. Who are you?”

“I am Sara. Eli is scared. Val....”

“But I am with mommy.” She chirped.

Eli is with Beth. "Who is with Valerio?" I asked as the panic rose in my heart.

“Silver is with papa. She wanted to see his horse.” Eli explained. “I am not scared. Mommy says I am a brave girl.”

“Yes, Princess. You are brave.” I disconnect the call. I know Eli will inform her mommy.

Igniting the car, I drove as fast as can. That 4 years old girl, Sylvia Rogers is alone with a bipolar, and she's scared. I called Mark, Victor even Thomas but no one received the call. I left them my message and continued to drive like a madwoman.

I wasn't allowed to enter but I gatecrashed the estate to reach my destination to witness the rush outside Valerio's mansion. It was disarray.

Ignoring everyone, I run to the door but it was lock. I banged the door and heard Sylvia crying.

“Opened the fucking door,” I screamed at the first person I found. That old man looks like a butler. He must be the butler of Valerio. He was present that day in the bakery along with Leonard Rossi.

What is his name??

He didn't respond to me and appeared in shocked just like that day.

“You look like her.” He mumbled.

“You will regret it if anything happened to her,” I warned him.

Nodding, he opened tried to open the door. It was his third attempt when thee door was finally opened.

We see a tiny girl with a white t-shirt and jeans looking at the door in the middle of the room while Valerio was facing the couch.

“Mama.....” She ran to me and hugged my legs. “Papa is bad papa.” She complained crying.

Holding her in arms, I cooed her, but she continued to sob. She complained not getting her chocolate because her papa ate them all, and even he broke vases.

I was relieved that he didn't hurt her. She was scared because he broke vases.

“It is suffocating,” Valerio mumbled but I listened.

“You should not be here,” I said without leaving Sylvia. “She's 4. You could have hit her.”

“I can't breathe.” He said. But his struggle wasn't visible.

Invisible struggle.

“No children around him without an adult,” I announced to the staff.

“Mama....” Sylvia mumbled. “Papa…”

Kissing her head, I walked out of the mansion. This huge mansion was built especially for Eli, firstborn of Valerio.

Valerio Rossi wanted this mansion to be his perfect home but after fake death drama of Beth that Antonio staged, this building become the dream house for Eli. Now, due to his condition, Eli lives with Beth. Elizabeth Rogers and Valerio Rossi are co-parenting Elizabeth Rossi.

It was last week when Leonard Rossi offered me a nuisance contract. They were talking about look alike. Old Rossi mentioned that I share traits, not the face.

I dismissed everything they offered. High payment. House. Luring allowance. Even treatment and lifetime support as their employee even if I won't be working for them. Their offer was too good to be true. I learnt that all glitters are not gold.

While driving, I see my phone ringing continuously. It was Savannah. Eli must have broken then the news and they all would have already assumed All the incidents, they know Sylvia is with me.

Sylvia received the call complained everything she could remember. About the plain milk, vegetables in her food, her bed without her Barbie and ken. She's as talkative as Eli. Both step-sisters are a shadow of each other.

I parked my car near the McDonald and decided to treat the scared hazel eyes girl.

“She's fine,” I assured the person next side of the Call.

“I was scared.” I heard her crying. Mama Rogers. “Thank you so much.”

“I warned you before about his condition. He should be at rehab.”

“But his reports were normal.” She argued. “Dr Harrington gave it to me. He seems normal until every night. It's just the night that he becomes aggressive and lunatic.”

But his reports were normal.

Even I read his report. Everything is normal and Dr Harrington knew about this.

Dr Anastasia Harrington.

Everything makes sense now. Dr Harrington died because she knew something. A secret. Even I read the report, and so Dr Scott, Rosalie, Denise and Amber as well as Tamara.

Dr Harrington is dead and Tamara Is missing. Even my house was attacked.

Does it mean I am not safe? My only family? Mom?

Hanging the Call, I took Sylvia for treat. She went almost crazy seeing a happy meal. She kissed me calling mama.

Seeing her playing with the toys, I mourn for my children. My twins. They were supposed to be my family. But now, I have no one but mom.

Leonard Rossi promised me lifetime security if I agree to his deal. Although, I find it completely useless but his offers looks promising.

Rossi's empire is the most secure mafia as they have 3 heirs. And they are always ready to support each other. I doubt if the Rossi brothers will stand against each other.

For a Rossi, family comes first.

Anxious and feared, I accepted the deal considering it as my lifetime security for me and my family.

“Mama... I want ice cream.” Sylvia pleased showing me her puppy eyes. Actually, she demanded. The Rogers couple has demanding children. How do they manage?

“I am not your mama.” I cooed her. “She's waiting for you.”

“Mama.” She cupped my cheeks and pouted.

“She's waiting.” We heard Mark.

Seeing her father, she left me and jumped to him. I could see her eyes beaming and adoration for her father who was in his black outfit.

“Don't trust Rossi.” He warned me holding his daughter.

“I need assurance from everywhere possible.” I shrugged off. “How do you find us?”

“You know... I know everything.” He smirked. But I knew he must have put a tracker in all his children. “Old Rossi has a darker side.”

“The deal is not about him,” I informed him.

“Don't even think about it”

“Tell me about and I will step back,” I promised.