26. Dream of reality

Sara's POV

Settling the plates for my kids was another level task to complete. They can be choosy sometimes. Just like their father.

Like father, like children.

"Noah... Ian... Meal is ready." I called my children. But instead of answers, I heard them giggling. Most amazing sound to a mother.

"I am here... Mamma." I heard. This must be Ian. I know his voice.

"Mamma... First find me." Noah called.

"Mamma will find both the monster." I sang, then stepped towards them with quietness. My over smart kids always hides in the same place and gets angry when they are found.

"Gotcha," I exclaimed, and they both turned to glare at me with cute anger. But their eyes caught me attention.

"Non importa dove vado," Ian said with deep voice.
(No matter where I go)

"Tornerò sempre a casa mia." Noah who looked older than Ian laughed.
(I will always come back to my home)

"Shawn......" I screamed knowing that my boys were not my twins but...

"Hey...... It's just a dream." Valerio tried to calm me. But I couldn't breathe. I was disappointed that my efforts were wasted.

Touching at my head which was hurting, I felt the pain. It was swollen and warm.

"I had to enter." He justified my accusing frowning eyes that were looking at him, wished to slay him. He explained the uninvited intrusion.

Ignored and hurt, he tried to reach for me again which again dishearten him. I wanted to be satisfied for my actions. For pushing him away but I wasn't like him. I have a heart and I do feel bad for others. I take responsibility for my actions. I felt bad for pushing him to him away.

Getting out of the bed, I decided my destination for the day. It was the cemetery. For my family. To Shawn, my twins, Mom and dad. Maybe, I could visit August.

My heart filled with grief. Even August got a proper burial but Ma and Rue and my other siblings were just killed without anyone looking for them. It was just Julian, my third brother ran with me, but we were lost. Mark is still looking for him, despite he isn't a Schmidt.

I did my business, brushed my teeth, washed my face to calm my scepticism but nothing worked. Finally, I pour my emotions while brushing my hair, that looked almost red now due to lights.

Those eyes of my children were not grey like Shawn. Like I imagined. They were brown, light brown. Just like Valerio.

My boys from my dream were Rossi.

"Sarai?" Valerio knocked the door. His politeness failed to coat his impatient. He was trying to control his desperation. "I am waiting For you."

Avoiding him, I dressed up and walked to my kitchen where he was wandering around fluently as if he lives here. It seems this house is his, and not mine. He looked so comfortable with cargo pants and a shirtless.

Once he sees me, he smiled and pouring a lot of pancakes in the plate. Settling on the stool, he open his legs to create a space for me. We eat every meal in the same way. He sits on the chair, and I am in between his legs while feeding him or either it's me, sitting on the kitchen platform with him in between my legs while I feed him. We eat in one plate together or else, he won't eat at all.

His eyes beamed with hope, which was another heartbreaking thing for me. He is hungry, he doesn't eat dinner and breakfast without me. But who knows, he must have had dinner with Dahlia.

Dismissing everything, I took a water bottle and grabbed my purse before leaving. My silence treatment must have triggered him but it was another surprise that he didn't burst and watched my every move with his intense eyes.

Somehow, I felt too weak to cry. Even crying is for stronger people, at least they are not ashamed to admit their feeling but I felt numb all the way.

I spent hours while talking to Shawn and I tried to cry when I saw my twins, Noah and Ian. But it was as if my tears glands were dry. As dry as Sahara desert.

Somewhere in my heart, I know I am falling for the Italian man. He still loves his Beth. He is unfaithful. He has already given me the taste of cheating before even we could start anything about us.

Does the worth any of my emotion?

Is he worthy of me?

While walking out of the cemetery, I covered my face with a scarf. Winter is coming. Both season and Miles, is bothering me. Miles is calling me, constantly even when I pleaded him for time for myself, but he wants my location in every 15 minutes.

I planned for the year, which is easy I could leave once the year is over. I don't care what would happen to the Italian man, Valerio Rossi. He has enough to hire the best care for him. Even he can hire the world's best psychiatrist solemnly for him. After here, I would adopt two kids. My kids.

Somehow, I managed to kill another hour. The new psychiatrist, Dr Caius Solomon is still busy with his patient. This is a disadvantage for coming without an appointment, however, Dr Solomon was interested in meeting me. Maybe because I am here for one of his rich patient.

It was almost lunchtime when I decided to have my lunch. Dr Solomon would be meeting me after his lunch. Being a doctor, he knows the importance of every meal. Especially meal on time.

Walking inside the washroom, I brush my hair and tie them into bun. I observed, they look red due to light. But I am not a redhead. However, they looked good. I looked at myself and concluded that I look good for eyes then why Valerio went for his personal assistant, Dahlia.

"Ahh." I heard. Then again, but this time it was male as well. I felt nauseated. Having sex in a public place could be adventurous but my condition made it worse.

I was about to puke but when I heard the name being moaned, I couldn't believe. Locking up the door, I decided to stay to hear their conversation.

Old habits never die. I used to work for Mark Rogers.

Their moans and groans questioned me, How they do this their family? Especially to Mark. Mark trust her so much, and this is what he gets.

As far as I know, being a secret keeper he must be aware. But my question is why he is allowing this illicit act?

Should I confront them?

Should I capture this moment of infidelity?

Should I talk to Mark?