Epilogue I

Valerio's POV

Listening to her scream, calling for help breaks my heart, but my brain denies expressing her any signs of affection. Yet I desperately want to help her.

“Please... This is your baby too.” She cried. But I took another bottle of bourbon and stare at her.

“Don't you love me?” She asked.

Ignoring her, I went for a shower. I couldn't face her. No matter how I hard I try, my emotion always gives up. I still wonder why she's here with me when I offer her pain, humiliation and miscarriages. I feel defeated that I killed my child and I don't remember that. That was my child. Our child. And I made sure no one drugs me. So that, I won't ever hit her neither kill our child but I can't stop myself humiliating her...... And her condition, her miscarriages.

This is her 3rd miscarriage within this 2 year. Yet I pregnant her and she takes it. Her uterus is too weak to conceive and whenever she conceives, she beams with hope. Hoping to see a little version of me.

More than anything in the world, I want her to have my children and built a happy family with her but instead, she chose destruction. She ruined to have a family.

I planned to go to rehab when I learnt about the abortion pills. I was in disgust with myself and wanted to come clean for her. Furthermore, I was looking for another option to conceive. As I claimed I want her, with all her flaws just like she accepted me with all my flaws, but she ruined everything. I intruded her house because I wanted to talk to her, but she slept, maybe I hurried for sex and next day, she blurted out all the secrets while I hoped to talk to about our future.

Rogers made sure that she stays away from us, even I considered that it would be better if she's away from us but again, she stormed into our lives like a tornado. I hate her for loving me blindly. I hate her that she let me humiliates her. Likewise, I hate her for making me love her.

Mama said love is blind, toxic. That's why she stayed with Papa for years despite he was cheating on her with multiple women. But the mother inside her won when she discovered what her husband did to her sons. Killing her husband was another bold step she took but after that she had nothing. She left. To where??? No one is aware. We are still looking for her, but she's lost in the crowd. In the last note, she asserted that she wants peace. So, we looked in the Himalayan Mountains where Indian monks live, but she wasn't there.

Mama even left lots of letters for Sarai. Even Kate and Abigail. It was like all these women knew Sarai would stay. And even today, she's here with me crying in pain for her 3rd miscarriage.

“I warned you, Sarai....” I mumbled when her screams stopped.

Walking into the room, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked around the room but she was absent. Where is she?

“Baby is dead.” I heard her voice. Turning back, I see her sitting in the corner holding her knees to her chest. She's still bleeding and the flow of her tears was visual.

“This is what you invited.” I taunted her and went to get dressed. I almost cried for her, for our babies. Not only that, but I never wanted to say these words to her, but it is a difficult task to move on. Abigail is dead. Yes, I agree on papa used her, even Antonio used her, but Abigail wanted to help. She thought that she is stopping Rossi men sleeping with various women who would eventually fall in love with them, will ultimately help the Rossi family. She wanted to protect Rossi men for falling in love with another woman. Well, Abigail Evans was naive.

The death of Kate was my last stoke. Katelyn Rossi was depressed, knowing her husband's infidelity. Her death traumatized Elijah. That 13 years old boy is not what he is supposed to be. Suri tried to talk to him but shit her off. Beth took him with her so that he could spend time with other kids, but he runs away. He keeps his distance from everybody. Even when Beth's twins were crying, he turned his back and walked away.

But Sarai is SPECIAL. She ruined us. Elijah knows this. He snaps at her every time and doesn't leave a single chance to hurt her, but I can see she's guilty and will not leave until everything is fine. But nothing will be fine, ever.

We lost Kate, Abigail, Papa and mama even that unborn Rossi. It's just Rossi brothers and three children, and Sarai is trying to be part of us.

Next morning, When I woke up, she was cleaning the floor. It was blood everywhere. She offered me to prepare breakfast. Surprisingly, she was smiling.

Like a mother, she prepared Evie for school and packed lunch for Elijah, but he rejected like always.

“I heard your cries,” Elijah Smirked and left without lunch box.

“You were crying?” Evie asked with concern. She loves her Sara.

“Yes baby, I was missing you.” She cooed her and kissed her.

“I can kiss your boo-boo.” The little girl offered my Sarai.

Nodding, Sarai kissed her nose earning the shyest giggles. Evie has hugged her while Sarai hummed a song. The most amazing voice I have heard in my whole life.

The bond between Evie and Sarai is growing day by day. Following the advice of Suri, Sarai told her the half-truth of Kate's death. And surprisingly, Elijah never tries to corrupt their relationship. His love for Evie is stronger than his hate for Sarai.

“W... Would you. You join us for dinner?” Sarai hesitated. Glaring at her, I asked her the reason for disturbing me through my eyes. She knows she is not supposed to talk to me until it's about kids and inviting me to dinner is her invitation to the worse for her. “Elijah was the star of his football match. We are celebrating.”

“I don't want you there.” Elijah scowled, displaying his hate for Sarai. “I'll talk to dad.”

“I'll be there.” Dismissing Elijah, I answered her. It was unbelievable to see Antonio acting sober with Sarai. He is clean with no woman in contact, even his PA is a male and even he spends his time with Synn to teach him about business and other stuff. Sometimes, I assume they have forgiven her and honestly, I want to move on with my Sarai but the empty mansion, office, estate reminds me what I lost because of her.

“Bye. .....” Evie sang bouncing on my lap when my chauffeur ignited the car. She loves to bid bye to her Sara while It is a soothing sight for my Sarai to bid her bye with her flying kiss.

“Be a good girl.” She called for Evie. “Make sure she's safe.” She requested Elijah like every morning.

Everyone knows, Sarai is the Mama Rossi now and no one messes with her. However, it is hard for me to forgive My Sarai. And this stubborn woman refuses to leave.

“Come back soon.” She kissed me.

“Stop waiting for me,” I said, but she knew what I meant.

“You will always come to me.” She smirked with confidence. It is always amusing to see her confidence even after everything. I can never use to it. We knew she was right. No matter wherever I go, I'll always come to the home. My home. My Sarai. However, It'll take time, but I know, she is not going anywhere. Not now not ever.

“Family is forever.” Evie sang while Sarai burst into a laugh.