20. his 'Principessa'

Sara's POV

I was tossed on my bed that fails to contain him. The bed is relatively smaller for him. For us. For both of us.

I pulled him close to satisfy my craving for his addictive mouth, and he surrendered.

“Fuck.” He growled when I touched his member. “You are a vixen.” I could feel his arousal.

Nodding, I tore his buttons to get the exposure of naked torso. Last time, I lost the opportunity to celebrate his touch. He forced me but now, I have the chance. This intimate act is consent. He is not forcing me. I can explore his every inch. The body that he built every morning in his gym. The body that no one is allowed to touch.

Holding my waist, I was shoved forcefully by an Italian man on my bed again. This is annoying, he is not letting me to touch him. I whimpered with frustration. I just want to touch him just like he will touch me..... Soon.

Taking his shirt off, he bends to kiss me. My hands automatically reached to touch his chest. His heated skin. His heart is about to explode. My touch is making him crazy. Maybe it's my drunken version.

Pulling out of the kiss, he travelled down through my navel to reach my vagina. Then, without asking me or even looking at me, he ripped my thong too. I groaned with annoyance. Why he keeps tearing my clothes?

“I have to get you more of these.” He mumbled and opened his mouth wide to take me.

My heart skipped many beats with his assault. A blissful assault. Caressing his silky hair, I arched my back while he kneaded my right breast. I was panting hard. His tongue was playing with me. His hot breath were arousing me. I want more of him.

“Val..... Don't stop,” I begged.

I could feel him smirking. He was rejoicing everything, that he was offered and sucked me with power as if today, he will suck my life.

Soon, he used his free hand to open the lip of my femininity and attacked again. I almost cried out with pleasure that he provided me.

“Val... I am Cumming.” I moaned.

Growling, he bit me. I could feel my walls around his mouth. Shortly, my legs started shaking and I cum in his mouth, but he didn't stop.

“Stop...” I pushed him once I recovered from the realm of my ecstasy. But he is stronger. The more I pushed him, the more he pulls me.

“It is hurting me.” I cried. “Stop.”

Frustrated and enraged, he accepted my request. I was relieved once his mouth released me. I could breathe. But later, I heard him taking his pants off. He is not done yet.

I control my hormones and decided to leave tonight. Taking off my bra, I spread my legs for me.

“It wasn't planned. I don't have a condom.” He smirked and crawled in between my legs.

This is the first time, I am seeing a man crawling to reach me and it somehow is exciting.

“You are a walking STD.” I blamed him and kicked his chest to push him away, but he caught my ankle and kissed it.

“There are only two women in the earth who has tasted me raw..... And you are one of them.” He said while opening my leg as wide as possible for him.

I wanted to push him away from me but the way he was stroking himself while caressing my womanhood was so comforting.

When he buried himself into me, I gasped. He felt bigger than last time. Gradually he fully entered leaving no space between us. I could feel his balls fitting into my body, leaving no space between our intimate body parts.

“Ahh. You are big.” I complained trying to control the urge of pushing him. I can tell it will all be worth it.

“And you are too tight.” He sighed in relieve. I knew he was struggling to control himself but was lagging.

Heaving my legs around his waist, his body hovered over me. I could see him, completely naked and natural in the light. His kiss wasn't expected but I wanted to cherish his addictive mouth.

Smooching me with domination, he started to pound and I held his shoulder moaning. We both moaned with his every thrust. I closed my eyes to feel him. His bare body over mine, his mouth over mine, his wide chest over my breast, and his manhood hitting my womb.

Kissing my neck, he hid his face onto my breast. I couldn't help my thirst, so I held his ass pushing him inside me as deep as possible, boosting his pace.

“Perfetta.” He mumbled and bit my neck and chest, leaving his imprints. (Perfect)

“Harder.” I pleaded holding my thighs wide for him. “Faster.”

With his vicious smile, he created a little distance between us that disappointed me. I want his every inch. I was about to pull him closer, when I heard...

Smack...

I cried. I don't know how I survived this, but I was surprised to feel myself alive and liking it.

He hit me, again.

His massive body was slapping against my body. Our body was moving together in rhythm.

“Touch me.” He demanded.

Holding my tears, I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I touched him. His chest, his thigh, his biceps, his face.

My touch awoke the beast inside him. Continue to hurt me to give me pleasure, he thrust hard. Hardest. Inside me.

“I am Cumming.” I finally cried with tears.

“Not now.” He ordered and without my acknowledgement, my head gave him a nod.

Hard.

Harder…

Hardest...

Crying, I welcome my ecstasy. It took him a good amount of time to release inside me.

“You didn't pull out,” I whined. I have to take pills as soon as possible.

“Shut up.” He fumed with anger and slapped me. Turning my body on the bed, he entered again.

I cried with pleasure. And I knew the power he is using, I will not be able to walk the next morning.

“Stop.” I tried my luck but it was in vain. Slapping my ass, he made me sit on his lap while his hard member continued to thrust me.

I screamed with pleasure when he rubbed my clitoris.

“Scream. Principessa.” He bit my shoulder. “Everyone should know you belong to me.” He groaned with desire.

“Stop.” I held his hand to stop him. “We do it tomorrow.”

“I am in control... Principessa.”

Ring...

Ring...

“Ca....call.” I stammered. “My call.”

“Shut the fuck up.” He tightens his grip around my waist.

“Sara... Sara...” We heard. This is Victor. What is so urgent? “This is important. Keep your gun close and lock the door. Your lawyers were attacked.”

As soon as I heard this voicemail, I lost my interest in my current adventure. I tried to get away from him.

“No one hurts my Principessa.” Valerio kissed my head and gently pushed me on the bed. “No one touches my Principessa.” He continued to fuck me.

“Lawyer are dead?” I asked.

“Feel me.” He successfully distracted me. “Tomorrow, we have a long day.”