Eliza-beth

(must read 'beth' to understand Eliza-beth)

"Valerio has his own issues." I snapped.

"Calm down. You are behaving like a possessive woman." She tried to lighten my mood and laughed. But no....she failed. Because I didn't feel any humour in it.

"I am a possessive Mrs ROGERS." I declared openly.

"You are blind. Can't you see what he did?" She taunted me. "He's up to something...... Bigger. Heinous." She whispered.

Eliza-beth, where HIS secrets are revealed. Family breaks/unite, past is relived. Devil dies, heir rise, mafia politics......

After everything is at peace, at least I feel this way. After killing the man who destroyed my life, I find everyone played their part. They needed someone to put the blame and I was there with no one to defend me. So I paid the price of their mistakes. I lost my family, my life, my dreams but Karma is a bitch. Without doing anything, they all paid. But even after everything I loved them, I never wanted them to suffer but I can't fight with fate. Even with the mystery that my man in black hides. But I like to solve that mystery every day.

"He said we were connected even before we born. I am his and he is mine. In this life and next life."