37. A Mother

Sara's POV

Deserted.

Nothingness.

I couldn't feel anything. People come and try to talk to me, but I couldn't hear them. Their voices echo in my ears as if they are far from me. I want to hear about the news of wellbeing of my child, but I know the truth.

My baby is dead.

Valerio Rossi killed my baby.

The man who made my baby, and even killed it. Killer. Yes, he is a murderer. We can not count how many men he massacred.

It was Mark whom I found next to me as soon as I opened my eyes. But my heart was too weak to hear the news. Dr Autumn Morris and Dr Nathaniel Anderson looked tense and has tried several times to have a proper conversation with me.

"She is in trauma." Dr Morris announced. "We need Dr Solomon."

"But she needs to know." Dr Anderson declared.

"We can not....." Dr Morris didn't finish her statement.

"Ms Bellman... Are you listening to me?" I heard Dr Anderson.

Without words, I snuggled into the bed demonstrating them my disinterest in the conversation as response. The next that seemed to be better escape was the blanket. I pulled the blanket over my head.

I heard Dr Morris chuckling. Not only that, but I could feel the aura of her calmness. We worked together, and I knew, she's relief with my behaviour. They all were concerned about me. I was satisfied to discover that there are people who care about me, but I am miserable at the same time, the father of my child, the man whom I love doesn't want me.

Valerio Rossi used me. He never saw me as Sarai, he always saw me his Beth. Dark version of Beth.

Elizabeth Rogers and Sarai Bellman have similar features. I never notice this but others did. We both have blue eyes, her is light shade while mine is darker shades of blue even my brown hairs look red sometimes due to light.

I feel disgusted as while his release inside me, he must be imagining his Beth.

"Hello... Ms Bellman." I felt someone poking me through my blanket.

To shoo the person away, I snored. But instead of leaving me alone in my peace, my blanket was snatched from me.

"Sara... Stop being a child." The person was Dr Caius Solomon and Mark was standing behind him.

"You are the worst actor," Mark commented.

Glaring at both the men, I yanked the blanket again over my head and held it tight. I wasn't in the mood of talking.

"Sara... Stop being child." Mark yelled and pulled the blanket again.

"I want my child," I screamed and punched him.

Groaning, Mark rubbed his jaw. He wasn't ready for any hit. It was unexpected but he deserved it. He knew I am not willing to talk, but he provoked me.

"Sara. Calm down." Dr Solomon tried to touch me but all I could see is two men present in the room. The vicious gender who always exploited me. I hate men.

I screamed and threw apples kept on a fruit bowl beside my bed. Dr Solomon squatted down, but I didn't stop. I want revenge. I threw everything I got to them.

Men.

Vicious men.

Dominate men.

I hate men.

"Sara. Listen to me." Like a brave man, Mark stepped forward, but I see him as the brother of that man, who refused to give food to my sister, who killed my pregnant mother, who sold me, who forced me to dirty jobs, prostitution.

Mark Rogers is brother of Andrew Schmidt.

Fuming with rage, I attacked at Mark. It was Mark who took Beth away from Valerio. He is the reason I lost my baby. If he hadn't been so selfish, then I would have been happy with my Shawn and twins.

"You are selfish." I accused and punched him.

Without complaint, my all the hit was consumed by Mark. I didn't realize I was crying.

Hugging me, Dr Solomon gave me his shoulder to lean and let me cry. I cried till I lost my energy and gave up. I stopped hitting Mark.

"I want my baby." I sobbed.

"I got you." Mark cooed me.

"I promise... I will never ask anything. I just want my baby. Caius...."

"Sara. I am sorry." Dr Solomon apologized in advance and left with Mark.

I was confused with their behaviour. Why they left me?

I need to kill Valerio Rossi.

When I was about to open the door, Dr Morris enter followed by Amber while I see Dr Anderson talking to Katelyn Rossi wife of Antonio Rossi, elder brother of Valerio.

Katelyn Rossi is the daughter of Dr Nathaniel Anderson. A Few years back, he shifted near his daughter after the death of his wife.

"How do you feel?" Dr Morris asked.

"Happiest." I mocked them.

Anyone would have been offended due to my behaviour, but they knew me personally. I worked with them, maybe that's why ignoring my answer Dr Morris continued to the files while Amber walked to me. Their anxiety was floating in air.

"I have news for you." Dr Morris said. But her voice is at edge. She's worried about something. Her aura isn't calm like always. Something is wrong.

"Just calm." Amber sat beside me.

"Just tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"You baby....." Dr Morris stopped.

"Is dead. I know. I saw myself bleeding." I yelled.

"You will never be able to conceive." Dr Anderson announced entering the room. "The medicine were too powerful. You were bleeding to death. Luckily, Mr Rossi arranged blood for you."

"Your uterus is too weak to conceive." Dr Morris added.

All I could do is to see the face of those doctors while Amber held my palm tight, waiting for my outburst. But I took my anger on Mark already, what should I do now?

The news of being incapable of having my own child is devastating. I could feel anything. I will never have my child.

Crying out, I threw a pillow on the floor that hit the tea table, resulting in the fall of a bundle of files on the floor.

I kicked the files and even tear a few pages until I see the name, Abigail Evans.

Reading her report, I knew what I had to do. Valerio Rossi ruined my life for his imaginary family now I'll avenge for my child in exchange for his real family, as for a Rossi family comes first. And for me, I am my first priority.

"Just wait... Rossi. You will regret killing my child." I laughed like a manic. My heart was alive in the thought of his destruction.