24. I See Red

Sara's POV

We were breathing hard. So hard that, our breaths could have been easily heard by others. But Valerio was not willing to stop. We are busy in our morning routine..... Morning sex. I was already exhausted after two rounds of and even I tried to stop him, but he is a beast.

"I am tired," I complained but I don't know why, I was failed to push him. I like his body close to mine. Our naked skin touching each other. His breath fanning over my neck.

"Solo un'ultima." He muttered before increased his pace. His thrust was powerful that our bed started banging the wall. The voice of our body slapping against each other was audible.
(Just one last)

I was so tired that I didn't have enough energy to push him. I could lay down and reciprocate to his pleasurable act with passion. His body was covered with sweat and so mine, yet there was something addictive.

His kiss was my last straw when I felt my body giving up. His stamina is high. Higher than I anticipated. My walls around him were getting tighter.

"I am close." I panted arching my back and pulling him close.

He got out of me that eventually forced me to whimper and took off the condom before entering into me again.

"No... No... Don't..." He interrupted me with his kiss. I knew he likes to have sex raw. He usually uses protection but sometimes when his excitement levels are high, no one can stop him.

"Mi piace sentirti." He bit my nipples. His words aroused me and his actions made it difficult to control.
(I like to feel you)

Closing my eyes, I let myself go. Soon after, while I was experiencing my second orgasm, I heard him groaning while realizing inside me.

Again moving inside me, he was ready for another round implies he will be late for his office again.

"You need to control yourself." I hit his shoulder and settle myself in between his legs.

"I am the boss." He shrugged off and wrapped me in his arms. "Breakfast lady." He ordered.

After the event 3 weeks ago, we come to an unspoken agreement which made us a package deal. Now, Valerio lives with me, sleeps with me, eats with me even have crazy sex marathon with me. He makes sure my orgasm hit me more than twice. I can't even walk after the activity.

I do feel guilty sometimes, but we both are not serious. He needs someone to distract and I need someone to help with my loneliness. Butler Thomas described Valerio's devastated condition when he got the news of Beth's pregnancy. He almost destroyed his study room which was prepared for the meeting. That's why his PA made the changes at the last minute and arranged the meeting in the club.

Valerio looks better now. He eats the food prepared by me, only. Butler Thomas insisted on cooking but I like cooking for both of us.

"I'll be late again." He informed me. This is common now. He usually comes late. Initially, in the two weeks, he was eager to come early to have dinner with me. But now, he is busy. I try not to be too nosey. We are still not in that terms where we could trust each other completely.

But you trust him with your naked body. My mind taunted me.

"Are you listening?" He asked with annoyance.

"No... You should listen to your vibrating cell phone." I rolled my eyes.

Stiffened, he took his phone out to see the caller. Even I was curious to see the caller. It was his PA.

"I am already late." He kissed me. "I'll be home soon." These words make my day. Although the reality is different but I feel that I am already home.

After cleaning and laundry, I was anxious about the lawyer. The Other was dead and another one is in coma. Unfortunately, the dead lawyer had no family, so we tried our best to give him a proper farewell that he deserved.

Mark was impatient to join us but I wanted him to stay with mama Rogers. Although, we kept this event from her, but She is smart enough to know about something wrong. Till now, she has normal pregnancy. It seems she's strong. Her every pregnancy was surrounded with hectic events yet her every child healthy.

I am still confused about the deal. Tried hard to remember every inch but I couldn't remember anything. I could recall my last moment with Shawn. How he used to spend a lot of time in the laundry or his study room... Even after his death, dad was distinct for a while but later, he was relaxed. This all makes me think that I was so busy in my misery that I didn't notice the surrounding event. I neglected all the important event in the past, that could be answered to my present event.

"Mr Rossi forgot his lunch," Miles remained to me.

"I need to visit his psychiatrist. So let's go." I invited him knowing that Miles will not leave me alone as he is my bodyguard, loyal to Valerio.

"He looks happy," Miles stated while I smiled. "Even you look happy." Instead of replying to him, I played the song. "His episode could be destructive... How... you manage? He is unstable..."

"He is a mess... I am a mess. No one is perfect." I defended him. I don't like when people call him unstable. He is just like others with limited patience and a lot of mood swings.

We walked to his floor without anyone stopping us. This is Miles achieved it. He is knowns as a most trustworthy man of Valerio Rossi. Although Mark doesn't trust him, but his loyalty is strong. He did love Emily. Every one of us saw that except Emily. She was desperate for Mark.

"It's weird... Dahlia is always here." Miles looked around.

We were alone in the floor and his PA is missing. Looking around for time, we realized it was the lunchtime. She must have gone for lunch. However, I was not convinced. His staff seems irresponsible.

Ignoring my uneasiness, I opened the door to locate Valerio and a blond girl on his desk. They were having sex and didn't realize my presence. So, I simply closed the door.

"What happened?" Miles asked.

"Just deliver this grocery to Mr Rossi's mansion." I tried to ignore his question, but he understood something wasn't right. Without arguing, he nodded and left.

I made myself comfortable on the couch when I heard them moaning. They were having good sex. Their voice echoed in the floor.

Feeling numb and foolish, I sat and thought about my silly mistakes. I like a stupid believed that he would respect me. He hit me, called me whore, used me for his relief, yet I was trying too nice to him. He never apologized or tried to amend with me; in fact, I forget the fact that I am paid to take care of him, not to warm his bed.

"Who are you?" I heard a feminine voice asking me. When I looked at the owner of the voice, I see the same blonde, Dahlia standing in front of me. Her fresh looks suggest, she took shower.

"What happened?" Valerio asked while walking towards her and ignoring my presence. He is not aware of my presence and kissed her. He didn't notice me. "Get ready tonight." He kissed her again but stopped once he felt my presence. When he turned around to see the person who disturbs them. The colour of his face got pale. I caught him in a red hand. Even he took shower, his hair was wet. Maybe, they showered together.

Relax. I chanted.

"Who is she?" Dahlia asked.

"She is my....."

"Caretaker." I finished for Mr Rossi. "I brought lunch for you." With a fake smile, I pointed at the lunch box at her desk and walked away.

"Sarai....." I heard him following me but it was best if we talk when I feel calm. "We need to talk." He called but I kept walking away and locked myself in the elevator to break down.

"Do you need help?" I heard a familiar voice. It was Charles... Charles West.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Antonio Rossi summoned me." He answered before our silence.

As far as I know, Charles West is a sniper. Why Antonio Rossi need him?