34. Army of Children

Sara's POV

I was granted a proper bath, first aid, food because Valerio's daughter, Elizabeth Rossi, Eli is along with her sibling Suri Rossi as well as Sylvia and Maxim Rogers. Together, they all are called as Rogers children along with Abioye and Savannah and the 7th is on the way.

Eldest among the sibling is Savannah, first daughter of Mark at the age of 17 by Abigail Evans then comes Suri who was kidnapped and renamed from Ava, then it's Elizabeth Rossi who is the first daughter of Elizabeth Rogers, Beth and her biological father is Valerio Rossi. Abioye is the eldest boy among the sibling and 4th whose biological father is Andrew Schmidt, but he looks exactly like his uncle, Mark Rogers and has his face as well. Currently, the youngest siblings are Sylvia and Maxim Rogers. Both are close to Valerio, even calls him papa but their father is Mark. The Biological mother of Sylvia is Emily who died giving birth and Maxim is the first child of Beth and Mark as a couple. Or else it's always Savannah being eldest and Max being youngest for the couple.

“This isn't bad.” Denise finally collected all equipments and was packing while referring to my injured leg. “I can talk to your brother.” She offered but last time I remember, it was me who argued with Mark to stay away from my life. I can't ask his interference. He already has a pregnant wife and a bunch of uncivilized Schmidt to handle.

I continued to ignore her and was busy in making a plan to convince Valerio to let me go. All those time, that I spent with him was my best dream after Shawn. But unfortunately, he didn't believe me. I was shattered to learn that he doesn't trust me enough when I said he's normal and someone is drugging him. He hit me. He slapped me. Not only that, but he punched me. He whipped me. He raped me. He hurt me. He broke my heart.

I was almost ready to move on, but he proved that no one better than my Shawn.

“You are not listening to me,” Denise complained. “I asked when was your last period?”

Her question stopped my heart. Blood rushed through my veins and I could feel heat spreading on my cheeks.

“I am late,” I whispered.

“I kind of guess that you were sexually involved with him.” She opened her bag.

“I was... But now he rapes me.” I cried.

“I am sorry.” She gave me 6 different pregnancy test kit and I knew what she wanted me to do.

“I don't want his child.” I hugged her.

“Shh.....” She hugged me back. “It is your child more than his... This child is inside you and your relationship will always be 9 months older than his.”

“This child is a half of him.”

“And half yours... A mother is always special. I know you wanted a child. Let's check it.”

We don't need a test to confirm my pregnancy. I know I am pregnant. And my conscience is battling with the mother inside me. This child will bind me with Valerio for forever but Valerio doesn't want me, and I am afraid he would take my baby but one thing Valerio Rossi proved that he is an amazing father.

Anxious and terrified, when I checked the result I couldn't hold myself. I cried until Denise knocked the door. Even she knows the result. Valerio made sure that I take birth control because he likes his torture raw. He rapes me without using any protection. He called his whore.

“He is a good father,” Denise assured me, knocking the door.

“I don't want this child to be like him.” I opened the door and cried. “I know you know about him being a mafia prince.”

We sat on the floor, and she let me cry. I am stuck. This is my poor destiny and My ego is too big to ask help from Mark or Victor. My only living family is no more.

“Mr Rossi is waiting,” Thomas announced from the other side of the closed door of the room. I was happy at least, this old butler has the decency to stay away from me. His polite smile and tolerant behaviour is deceptive.

I was too afraid to face the devil, but I had to tell him about the child. Maybe, he could try to behave like he used to.

When we reached the lawn, I was surprised to see the arrangement. Food, chocolates, cakes... Everything a child could dream of. This is for his daughter. Indeed, he is a good father. He would love his every child. Just like when he was ready to take care of the child from Nancy Smith when everything was a conspiracy against him.

Although Nancy tricked him to pregnant her, but he was ready to be the father again.

“Behave well with her... and other children,” Valerio warned me. “If anything wrong then... I will make sure you never walk.”

“Can we talk?” I pleaded.

“About what?” He asked. “I am not willing to talk to you.”

“It is important.”

“My Eli is important... I am meeting her after a long time.” He roared.

For the first time in my complete life, I was scared, not for me but my baby. I was born into this cruel world, growing up among the criminals was another curse so for me this was my normal, but I don't want my baby to face this.

My previous four pregnancies were my hopes that I lost. I was 15 and pregnant. I had to escape as Ma was no more and my other brothers were dead except Julian and August. I escaped, but I lost my baby then I was raped again, in the training lounge while one of assignment. They killed my baby then Shawn and I had to face miscarriage. Finally, when I could see my future happy I lost Shawn as well as my twins. I don't want to lose this baby.

“He is a good father.” I chanted to my baby and calm myself. I have to tell the Italian man but not now.

“Would you like to meet your sister?” I asked my baby mentally.

“Mommy?” I heard a sweet voice.

Turning I found, a beautiful redhead girl followed by Sylvia and a blue-eyed boy. I immediately knew the redhead is Elizabeth Rossi and the blue-eyed boy is Maxim Rogers.

Both the young children screamed and run to hug me while, Eli frowned.

“You look like mommy.” Eli tried to give me an intense look but little did she knew, she looked cutest. “Max has the same eyes as yours.” She beamed.

Holding Max, I looked at the 2-year-old boy who does look like mine. His black hair just like Mark but a dimple on his left cheek... Who gifted him dimple?

"Are you mommy's sister?"