The Only Mrs Rossi

Sara's POV

“Elijah... You are a meanie.” I heard Evie crying. Despite their age difference of 7 years, they fight like twins. The boy loves to tease her. I am sure again, he must have done something like always. What he did now?

“He is not good.” I heard Elijah answering with 'duh' tone, which he doesn't regret what he did.

“What he did baby?” I cooed my sad Evie but shaking her head vigorously, she pointed her finger to him.

“He scared my new friends again.” She accused him while he laughed. My baby is upset.

“Let her make new friends.” I tried to scare the stubborn Rossi man, but he ignored me and pinched Evie's cheeks.

“My baby sister. I am responsible for your safety.” He glared at me. “I don't trust anyone.”

“Baby... Savvy sent a cake for you. I....” She squealed as soon as she heard cake. Savannah's baking skills are thriving day by day. “I have an important talk with Elijah.”

Nodding, she jumped out of my lap and making sure not to hurt babies. Yes, babies. This is my 5th pregnancy with Valerio that surprisingly entered the 3rd trimester. Dr Morris warned me, but I wanted to take the risk. Maybe, I could hold my babies, however, there is a high chance of risk for all three of us. But a mother's heart always hopes of the best.

“Elijah, she's just 7 years old,” I said.

“I know she's only 7... I have been with her even before she was born. When she was in the womb...” He snapped and was about to walk away, but I caught his hand.

“Don't stress yourself. Relax. We are here for her.” I pleaded.

Throwing my hands away, he wiped his hands as he touched rubbish. He glared at me before pushing me from my chair. The push wasn't hard, but it gave me pain at my lower stomach.

“I am pregnant. Don't ever do that.” I reminded him.

“This baby will die too. Just like my mama.” He yelled. “Why are you even....” He stopped, and I could see his eyes growing bigger with fear.

I looked down to see what made him scare, I find myself bleeding. No. No. We still have 2 months left.

“Do you hate me so much?” I asked and cried.

Without wasting time, he fished out his phone while I was focusing on my baby. I always hoped that Elijah is just angry, and he will forgive me for the past, but I neglected the fact that he is a Rossi and Rossi are possessing about family. I am the one who ruined their happy family. They will never forgive me.

“Zio is on the way.” I heard Elijah whispering before I closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I found white. White surrounding. White ceiling, soft bed. Everything clean. Where I am?

Touching my stomach I realize I was pregnant. My babies. Where are they?

No...

I moved around to feel a soft body beside me. Looking close, I find it's a girl.

“You sleep a lot.” She complained before hugging me.

Breath in...

Breathe out...

“Evie?” I asked, and she nodded while showing me her cast arms. “I am better.”

Evie Rossi doesn't look like I remember. Is she Evie? She's old. Was I sleeping for long?

It didn't the long when I felt the storm hitting the room. The tsunami of doctors and nurses. They checked my vitals, asked me silly questions. But one question stopped my heart.

“Your sons are restless,” Amber complained.

Sons?

I have sons.

I tried to speak, ask her about my boys, but I couldn't. Furthermore, I coughed every time my vocal cord vibrates. I need to see my boys. How do they look? Are they Valerio or they have my eyes?

“Mama Rossi calm down.” Amber chuckled and left. But she was back with two boys... Men.

Synn and Elijah.

They look older and held two crying toddlers. Yes... I remember now. Dante and Matteo. My other babies.

Crying, I held them and settle each one of them beside me and sniffed their baby smell.

“You...” I pointed at Elijah. “I don't want any of your girlfriends near my kids. That beaches broke my Evie's hand...never bring any of your beaches near them until you are serious about her....” I kept in ranting his choice. He is just 16 and is eager to lose virginity. No, he is not allowed to until college.

“I knew you would never leave.” Valerio rushed into the room and kissed, but I couldn't respond to him. Pushing him away, I tried to kill him with my look. He dares to kiss me?

I love him too much to kill but if he wants me to leave him alone, I would do that. He never asked me to leave, so I assumed he wants me but Elijah's present fling, Stephanie, September... Whatever is her name. That little 16-year-old bitch claimed that she slept with my man. Hell no. Yes, my Italian man is sort of sadist, he prefers rough sex; but no, he is not paedophilic. Never. His niece, Suri is 16 years old. He would never look at any other woman. Especially at a child.

“Don't. Ever. Push. Me. Away.” He grunted and hugged me. I don't want to be touched by him. I think it is time for us to discuss our relationship.

Trying to get out of his arms, I noticed something new. It was a ring. A Diamond ring in my finger. I stopped and he noticed.

Looking at me, he kissed my nose with tenderness. It was perfect.

“You were sleeping.” He shrugged off and took his sons in his arms. He helped them to stand while he kneeled. “I know we are not good for each other. But we work..... This is what you were telling Evie and Eli. Every relation needs patience… So, thanks... Thanks for not giving up on me. Thanks for staying by my side when we were nothing. Thanks for re-establishing my family... Thanks for everything. So will do you me another favour and be mine, officially?” Looking down like he's guilty, he continued. “You no… Is not an answer. I am too selfish to let you go now. You spoiled me for another woman.”

“He didn't sleep with that beaches.” Elijah rolled his eyes and repeated my version of bitch since we have kids around.

“We all are sorry,” Synn said.

“But where is papa?” Evie asked.

“He's sorry too.” Synn laughed.

“I am already a Rossi.” I cried while Valerio hugged me. He was right. We are not an ideal couple, but we are ready to we were ready to work on us. Our family. Our kids.

“You are only Mrs Rossi....” Synn announced.