35

Sungyoon and his family had moved to another neighbourhood. It was not too far from his old house yet it was not too near either, but Joochan could still meet his friends at the public library or the park they used to play when they were little.

*   *   *

Soon, the new neighbours had known about Sungyoon and his family. Their neighbours were really kind and supportive as well. It was an honour to live there. A new environment, a new chapter of life.

Some of the neighbours even asked about Joochan's status as he was really friendly. Almost everyone knew about him but it made a confusing moment when they knew about Joochan's surname wasn't same with Sungyoon.

"Joochan is my son. Either he is my foster son or biological son, he is still my son" Sungyoon said that everytime people asked about Joochan's status. Sungyoon had changed really well, from a cold-hearted person to Joochan, now he became a full-time protector.

* * *

"Hyung, look at the stars. It is beautiful, right?" Bomin asked Joochan while they both were lying their backs on Joochan's bed. Joochan's bed was located near the window in his new room so it was really easy for him to look at the sky before he went sleep.

"Yes, it is.." Joochan said.

"Hyung, do you miss your father? Do you miss your brother and mother?" Bomin asked. He looked at Joochan. Joochan nodded slowly while his eyes were still focus looking at the sky.

"Really much.." Joochan said. He sighed.

"I wondered what are they doing right now. They must be happy, without me.." Joochan said. Bomin hugged Joochan.

"It's okay. You have Omma (Haru), Appa (Sungyoon) and me.." Bomin said. Joochan smiled to look at Bomin.

"I know that, I am not your real brother but.. please treat me like your real brother.." Bomin said. Joochan smiled widely. He pinched Bomin's cheek.

"I already did that.." Joochan said.

"Hyung, if one day.. Hyung meets your mother and your brother..." Joochan looked at Bomin's face.

"You will stay with them? You will leave me?" Bomin asked.

"Why are you asking?" Joochan asked.

"No reason. I am just wondering.." Bomin said. Joochan remained silent.

"Hyung, answer me..." Bomin said. Joochan remained silent.

"Hyung..." Bomin said while shaking Joochan's body. He was really wanting to know the answer.

Suddenly,

"Ha! I knew it!" Sungyoon opened Joochan's room door. Joochan and Bomin both were looking at Sungyoon and Haru at the door.

"Bomin, let's go sleep at your room.." Haru said.

"No! I wanna sleep with Hyung tonight!" Bomin said.

"Joochan is going to go to school tomorrow. He needs rest" Haru said.

"Bomin is going to school (kindergarten) too tomorrow.." Bomin said.

"You will disturb Joochan, you chatterbox. Let's go to sleep at your room.." Sungyoon went into the room to take Bomin.

"No! I said no!" Bomin covered himself with Joochan's blanket.

"It's okay, Appa. I'm fine with that.." Joochan said.

"Really? But you need to rest. He is... really noisy sometimes.." Sungyoon said as he knew his son really well. Haru went to Sungyoon and supported what Sungyoon had said.