32

"How can I throw it away?" Sungyoon asked.

"Accept him, with all your heart. See his flex, accept his flaws" Daeyeol said.

"Believe me, he's not a catastrophe nor cursed. He's a miracle" Daeyeol said.

"He loves you more than you know. He brings a lot of blessings to everyone. Even me.. he brought a lot of blessings to me. Trust me, after you accepted him with all your hearts, you love him with all your might, you'll see his 'magic'" Daeyeol patted on Sungyoon's shoulder. Sungyoon nodded.

* * *

"I'll go home first" Jaehyun said as his father and him had finished meeting with their homeroom teacher, Mr Jangjun.

"What rank did you get?" Donghyun asked.

"As usual (No.2)" Jaehyun said.

"Ah, here our Albert Einstein who's still on his throne" Donghyun looked at Joochan. Joochan giggled.

"Have you seen my name?" Donghyun asked.

"Want a spoiler?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah" Donghyun replied.

"You got no.3 in the class" Jaehyun said as he saw Donghyun's name under his name. Donghyun was freaking shock.

"Seriously??!!!!" Donghyun asked.

"Yeah" Jaehyun said.

"Me?" Jibeom asked.

"It's a miracle, Jibeom got the top 10 this time" Jaehyun said. Joochan, Donghyun & Jibeom were shocked.

"Congratulations, Jibeom!" Joochan said.

"Ya! You're amazing! From last rank, to top 10!" Donghyun said.

"Okay, I got to go. See you later!" Jaehyun waved his hand as he went out from the class to go home. Jibeom was still in shock.

"Congratulations, Donghyun!" Joochan said.

"Aigoo, I can't believe it!" Donghyun said.

* * *

"Kim Jibeom.." Jangjun called Jibeom's name as his father was there to meet the homeroom teacher. Jibeom slowly walked to the teacher's desk to meet his father.

As the time went by, it was 10:30 a.m. Joochan felt nervous. He was thinking whether Sungyoon really came or he just wanted to tease him but he didn't put much hope. He knew Sungyoon. Sungyoon.. him... haist...

He looked at the main door. He was shocked to see Sungyoon there, waiting for his turn. Jibeom and his father were not finish yet.

Sungyoon saw Joochan was looking at him with a shock and nervous face. He raised up his eyebrow, made Joochan's heart wanted to explode. Sungyoon just wanted to tease him by doing that. At the same time, Donghyun saw Joochan and Sungyoon too. Donghyun straightaway looked at Joochan.

"Ahjussi looks scary" Donghyun said.

"My heart wants to explode now" Joochan said.

*   *   *

"Joochan's performance is always good. The teachers are not worrying about him much because he is bright but he needs to improve his math a little bit.." Jangjun said about Joochan's performance to Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded then he looked at Joochan. After Jangjun called Joochan to meet Sungyoon, Joochan was looking down ever since.

"His behaviour at school, he is really polite. He is really generous and kind. You and your wife are successfully lead him to a good personality.." Jangjun complimented Sungyoon.