SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN

"Seungmin is getting his driving license soon so he can send you home.." Joochan said. Seungmin looked at Joochan.

"Ah really?" Yerim congratulated Seungmin. Seungmin was shy when Yerim congratulated him.

*   *   *

"Thank you Oppa! Thank you Seungmin!" Yerim thanked Joochan and Seungmin.

"No problem!" Joochan said. Yerim quickly became close with Joochan and Seungmin.

"Take care!" Yerim said to Joochan and Seungmin then she entered her home safely. Then, Joochan drove his car home.

"You have a good taste to woman huh.." Joochan teased Seungmin. Seungmin slapped Joochan's arm once again.

"Ouch!" Joochan said.

*   *   *

"Tadaa!" Sungyoon surprised Seungmin with a brand new car. Seungmin was stunned. He was speechless. Seungmin had gotten his driving license. Bomin envied his brothers.

"I want a car too.." Bomin pouted.

"Later when you have your own driving license.." Sungyoon said.

"Promise?!" Bomin asked.

"Of course! I gave both of your brothers when they got their driving licenses!" Sungyoon said and made a pinky promise with Bomin.

"Hyung! Bring me out with your car later!" Bomin said to Seungmin.

"Sure!" Seungmin said. His tears fell down.

"Aigoo why are you crying, darling?" Haru wiped Seungmin's tears.

"Thank you Appa.. Omma. I never felt this happy.." Seungmin said. Everyone hugged him.

"After this, maybe you can bring Yerim to go out too.." Joochan said. Hearing that, Seungmin looked at Joochan and he pinched Joochan's arm really hard.

"Ahhh ahhhh! It's painful!" Joochan yelled. Everyone laughed at them.

"Who's Yerim?" Haru asked.

"Seungmin's girlfriend.." Joochan said. Then, he ran around the house compound. Seungmin chose him really hard. After a few moments of running, Seungmin managed to get Joochan. He locked Joochan's head in his arm. With anger shown on his face, he hit Joochan really hard. Joochan shouted in pain but everyone was just laughing.

"Whoa.. my sons are all have grown up.." Sungyoon said. Haru nodded.

"One is doctor-to-be. One is getting a girlfriend. One is now almost going to high school. Why are you all growing up so fast?" Sungyoon said.

"Appa, I don't have a girlfriend! Yerim is just my friend!" Seungmin said.

"Son, every relationship starts from 'being friends'.." It was Sungyoon's time to tease Seungmin.

"Argh! How can I say that Yerim is just a good friend of mine.." Seungmin seemed frustrated. Everyone laughed.

"It's okay if you wanna have a girlfriend, son. You're at the right age.." Sungyoon said. Haru nodded showing that she agreed with Sungyoon.

"If I have a girlfriend, it should be hyung to have it first.." Seungmin said to Joochan.

"I don't have anyone.." Joochan said.

"Ish ish ish.. poor you. Nobody likes you.." Seungmin said. Joochan was dumbfounded. Oh, he teased Joochan back?

*   *   *