39

Sungyoon had started his first day at London. Everything went well as his new colleagues were all friendly and helpful. He felt happy to meet new people like his new colleagues.

* * *

Joochan woke up. He looked around and he saw only Bomin was soundly sleeping next to him. He got up and he saw Haru came out from the kitchen.

"Good morning, darling" Haru smiled at Joochan. Joochan smiled and greeted Haru.

"Where's Appa?" Joochan asked.

"Appa had gone for his work.." Haru said. Joochan nodded his head.

"What are we going to do today?" Haru asked while patting on Joochan's head.

"I have no idea.." Joochan said.

"Urmm.. wanna take a look around London?" Haru asked.

"Didn't we already go around London?" Joochan asked.

"Yes we did but maybe you wanna buy something? Like maybe foods? Snacks? Or maybe books?" Haru asked.

"I want!" Joochan said. Haru smiled.

* * *

The family went for a sightseeing around London without Sungyoon using public transports. Haru brought them to go to The London Eye, a big ferris wheel that would provide anyone to see the view of London. They were really excited at the first time.

* * *

"Thank you.." Joochan said to the worker as they locked the door of the capsule. When the capsule went up, Bomin started to look panic as they went higher and higher.

"Whoaa.." Joochan as usual would feel excited for every new things he had. Haru smiled to look at Joochan but Bomin went frozen like a statue. When they were at 1/4 of the wheel, Bomin started to cry. Haru hugged Bomin straightaway.

"Why Bomin, why?" Haru asked. Bomin cried loudly. Joochan felt concerned yet panicked to see his brother suddenly cried.

"Bomin, why? Is there something wrong?" Joochan asked. Bomin cried while pointing at the window.

"Why? What's wrong with the window?" Haru asked. She patted on Bomin's body and wiped his tears but Bomin refused to look at her.

"I..I..I'm.. a..af.." Bomin mumbled.

"What? I can't understand you if you talk while crying.." Haru said. Bomin kept crying.

"Why baby? Why are you crying? Tell me.." Haru persuaded Bomin.

"I'm afraid.." Bomin cried loudly.

"Are you afraid of height?" Haru asked. Bomin nodded.

"Aigoo, baby.. there's nothing you need to afraid. Open your eyes slowly, we're at London now. You have to see the view.." Haru said. Bomin shook her head.

"Darling, look. There are a lot of boats there.." Haru tried to persuade Bomin but he refused to look at it. He was still crying.

"Darling, look at Hyung. He doesn't afraid of it. He enjoys the view.." Haru pointed at Joochan. Bomin took a look at Joochan. Joochan smiled.

"It isn't bad, right Joochan?" Haru asked Joochan.

"Yes it isn't! It's great!" Joochan said. Bomin was not crying anymore but he refused to move his head from Haru's lap. He closed his eyes, really tight.

* * *

"Thank you.." Haru and Joochan thanked the workers as they left. Bomin was in Haru's arm. He stayed silent since in the capsule. Bomin wasn't enjoy the moment but Haru and Joochan enjoyed it really much.