SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

Hi there! First of all, I wanna thank all of you for reading FANTASIA! Thank you for dms, comments and curiouscat me about FANTASIA! I'm so touched by you!

Many of you said that you aren't able to move on yet, and some are asking where Jaeseok was because he was not in the final chapter, so here I am, preparing a special chapter for all of you! I hope it answers all the questions and provides the very final chapter of FANTASIA. Thank you for coming to SERENDIPITY as well!
You know what, I love you♥️ so this special chapter is gonna be into a few parts! Since I'll update the special chapter around July. Certainly, the special chapter will be on WaJoo's birthday hahah! Hmm took forever again, right?ㅠㅠ I'm sorry.

For all of you,
To feel like FANTASIA is still on going.
For all of you,
Who loves FANTASIA so dearly.
For all of you,
Who can move to SERENDIPITY after this!🤣

Okay, let's stop here. ENJOY!

*   *   *

It was Friday night. Sungyoon brought Joochan and Seungmin out to drink near Han River. Men's day out, Bomin left home with Haru since he was still 16 years old. Thus, he didn't like to go out with Sungyoon because Sungyoon liked to tease him. Well, Mommy's boy. Joochan and Seungmin drank a shot of soju.

"I've registered Seungmin with a driving academy. You'll start the class in next week. You don't have any problems with it, right?" Sungyoon asked Seungmin.

"I don't.. but.." Seungmin said. Sungyoon raised his eyebrows.

"Isn't it expensive? I don't have enough money to pay for it.." Seungmin said.

"Son, come on! Of course I'll pay for you!" Sungyoon patted on Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin nodded.

"I'll pay it back to you.. when I have enough money.." Seungmin said.

"Son, what are you talking about? You don't have to pay me. You're my son.." Sungyoon felt weird.

"Seungmin, are you okay?" Joochan asked. Seungmin smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." Seungmin said.

"Is anything bothers your mind?" Joochan asked. Seungmin nodded.

"I know, it may takes time for you to accept everything. It takes time for me to accept the reality too before. I admitted and respected that. But I want you to remember, you're Choi Seungmin, right? You're my son. Joochan is my son. You both are my sons" Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded and held Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin smiled at Sungyoon and Joochan. Yes, Seungmin changed his first name to Choi as soon Sungyoon legally adopted him. He couldn't bear to stand in the name of "Bae Seungmin" anymore. It would remind him to his real father, or he thought him as a monster who killed his mother. Joochan refused to change his first name and Sungyoon respected his decision.

"I'm sorry, Appa.. for saying that.." Seungmin said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Have you taken your medication today?" Sungyoon asked Seungmin. Seungmin shook his head.

"Take it before you go to bed, okay? Joochan please watch over him, okay?" Sungyoon said. Both Joochan and Seungmin nodded. After the tragic moment happened to Seungmin, he suffered from a severe PTSD ever since. He was still in recovery but he couldn't cope with the past memories, so he had to take antidepressant everyday. Seungmin was so lucky that the Choi Family really helped him during recovery period.

* * *

Bomin accompanied Haru to the grocery on the next day. Sungyoon and his other siblings were all sleeping still because they returned home late last night.