26

A few days had come, Sungyoon had settled all of the things with the wedding anniversary's celebration. When everything was confirmed, they told Joochan.

"Joochan.." Haru called Joochan. Joochan at that time was watching television looked at Haru.

"Next week, omma and appa will go to Greece.." Haru said.

"Why?" Joochan asked.

"It's our wedding anniversary.." Sungyoon interrupted. He walked down the stairs and sat in front of Joochan.

"How long?" Joochan asked.

"One week only.." Haru said. Joochan nodded.

"I'll be left with who?" Joochan asked. Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"My parents can't take care of him. My parents had to go someone else for the whole week.." Haru said.

"Really? My parents leave so far away from Seoul" Sungyoon shocked.

"You have end-year exam next week, right?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan nodded.

"Awh snap!" Sungyoon panicked. He knew Haru would not going to continue this if nobody took care of Joochan,

*   *   *

On the next day, Sungyoon was doing his work in his office.

"Sungyoon.." Daeyeol came.

"Yea?" Sungyoon looked at Daeyeol.

"You have to submit the paper work by next week, the final date.." Daeyeol said.

"Can I send it earlier?" Sungyoon asked.

"Well, that's very good!" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon nodded.

"Why? What's wrong with next week?" Daeyeol asked Sungyoon.

"I am taking a break for one week.." Sungyoon said.

"Really? Why?" Daeyeol asked.

"It's my wedding anniversary. I am going to Greece with Haru to celebrate our wedding anniversary.." Sungyoon said.

"Ah really? Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!" Daeyeol said.

"Thank you!" Sungyoon said.

"But..." Sungyoon said. Daeyeol looked at Sungyoon.

"Nobody will take care of that kid (Joochan). Haru's parents can't take care of him because they have their events. Other siblings are all busy. My parents live far from Seoul. Aih.. I feel so sick to think about that.." Sungyoon laid his back on his seat.

"Why? You can leave him with me.." Daeyeol freely volunteer.

"Really? Can you?" Sungyoon asked.

"Yeah, why not? I treated him like my own nephew.." Daeyeol said.

"Ah! What a relief!" Sungyoon got up and hugged Daeyeol straightaway.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Sungyoon said.

"No worries, bro" Daeyeol laughed.

* * *

At home, Sungyoon told Haru that Daeyeol was willing to take care of Joochan during their absence. Haru was worried at first but then Sungyoon comforted her. She agreed.

* * *

Joochan went to the playground and play with his friends.

"Joochan.. are you free tomorrow?" Jibeom asked.