19

On the next day, Sungyoon had returned home but he ignored Haru and Joochan. He didn't talk to Haru even Haru asked him. He just went home to take a bath, packed his things and went back to the office. That had made Haru felt pressure and stress. Haru liked to be alone. Joochan felt sad to see what has happened to Sungyoon and Haru. Sungyoon had been like that for almost one week. Haru had known that Sungyoon was cutting-off his contact with Daeyeol because of the incident that Haru asked Daeyeol to come over. Haru thought that incident was her fault.

At middle of the night, it was Saturday tomorrow. Joochan was still awake. He couldn't sleep as he thought about Haru. He saw Haru cried everyday. He saw Sungyoon was ignoring Haru everyday. Joochan went downstairs by himself. He looked at the window, Sungyoon's car was not there. He looked at the clock. It was 12:30 a.m.

* * *

Daeyeol's phone was ringing for a few times. He got missed calls from Sungyoon because he was already sleeping at that time.

He read Sungyoon's messaged for him.

Daeyeol took his car key and he drove his car

Daeyeol took his car key and he drove his car. It was midnight but he didn't care. As long as Sungyoon was safe. He started looking for Sungyoon.

*   *   *

He saw Sungyoon had already drank 4 bottles of soju.

"Sungyoon, what are you doing?" Daeyeol sat in front of Sungyoon.

"Oh you're here. Do you want some? I have finished everything but I can order another bottle. Ahjumma.. give me another bottle of soju" Sungyoon said.

"No no. It's enough. You already had much soju.." Daeyeol said. He held Sungyoon's arm.

"You didn't drink it yet" Sungyoon said.

"It's okay, thank you. I don't drink soju" Daeyeol said. He put Sungyoon's arm around his neck to carry Sungyoon.

"You should try it.." Sungyoon said.

"No.." Daeyeol said. He put some amount of money on the table and he brought Sungyoon away.