27

They arrived at the local zoo. Daeyeol parked his car and everyone went out of the car. It was weekend so there were many people there. They lined up to buy the ticket. Chaeyeon held Joochan's hand while queuing because there were many people there.

After a few moment of queuing, they went into the zoo. The first stop was the birds. Since it was the first time Joochan went to the zoo and saw much animals in front of his eyes, he felt very excited.

"Wah! There are a lot of birds!" Joochan said. Daeyeol and Chaeyeon who saw Joochan smiled widely to see his enthusiasm and excitement.

"Hello birds!" Joochan said as he waved his hands to the birds he saw. The birds flew in the cage. Joochan saw some birds were on the ground while other birds were flying away.

"Samchon! What birds are those?" Joochan asked.

"Those are quails" Daeyeol replied.

"Why they don't fly?" Joochan asked.

"Quails can't fly high. They only fly when they are in danger but they only fly in a short period" Daeyeol explained. Joochan nodded. He held Chaeyeon's hand back.

"Joochan, do you want to try to feed the birds?" Daeyeol pointed at a bird's feeding corner. Joochan nodded. They went to the corner and paid for the fees. Joochan took the bird's food and some birds began to come to him.

"Don't birds bite?" Joochan suddenly felt nervous.

"No, they don't" Daeyeol said as he was laughed to hear Joochan's question. Daeyeol took out his phone and took some pictures of Joochan. He would send those to Sungyoon later.

After a few moments seeing the birds, they went to another animals. They didn't go on safari ride because they wanted to enjoy the time. Joochan still held Chaeyeon's hand. That made Daeyeol felt envious but he just ignored it. It was because Chaeyeon never wanted to hold Daeyeol's hand before. She would avoid it but Joochan could freely held her hand. Maybe Chaeyeon was shy with Daeyeol.

"Imo, what animal do you like the most?" Joochan asked Chaeyeon.

"Hmm.. I like wolves" Chaeyeon said.

"Why?" Joochan asked.

"I don't know. I saw that wolves representing me the most. A lone wolf" Chaeyeon said. Joochan giggled.

They went to see the big animals like elephants, giraffes, gorillas, hippos and more. Joochan really had so much fun with those animals. Almost all animals were freely approaching Joochan. It seemed like Joochan really liked animals and animals also liked him.

They went to see the reptiles. There, they saw snakes. Both Chaeyeon and Daeyeol were afraid of snakes. A worker held a boa. Joochan looked at it.

"Do you want to touch it?" The worker asked. Joochan shook his head.

"Try it. It won't bite. Don't hold it too hard.." The worker said. Joochan looked at Daeyeol and Chaeyeon. Both Daeyeol and Chaeyeon shook their heads showing that they didn't want to touch the reptile. Joochan slowly approached his hand to the boa's head.

"Ah! It's rough!" Joochan said.

"What is its name?" Joochan asked the worker.

"This is a female snake. Her name is Morgan.." the worker said.

* * *

It almost noon, they had arrived at the last animal. It was monkey. Joochan sat on the bench alone. Three monkeys approached him and sat next to him. Joochan giggled. Daeyeol took some pictures of Joochan and the animals.