34

-4 years later-

"Bomin.." Sungyoon called Bomin from downstairs as he left his food uncovered on the table. Haru was going to a ceremony with her colleagues so Sungyoon was left with the kids.

"Bomin.." Sungyoon called for Bomin again but he didn't answer him.

"Haish this kid.." Sungyoon took Bomin's food and he put in a container and covered it. The kids were silent today. What were they doing? Sungyoon went upstairs.

*   *   *

"Hyung, is it hard to go to secondary school?" Bomin asked Joochan.

"Erm no..." Joochan replied while he was doing his homework.

"Ooo.." Bomin replied. Joochan looked at Bomin and smiled. Joochan and Bomin were really closed. Joochan loved Bomin really much and Bomin loved Joochan really much. Even though they were not biological brothers but they loved each other as real family. Bomin admired Joochan really much. His idol was his one and only brother, Joochan. He liked to accompany Joochan, he liked to do what Joochan did, he wanted to be like Joochan in many aspects. For him, Joochan was incredible. Bomin was really pampered to Haru while Joochan was really close to Sungyoon. Bomin always thanked Haru for adopting Joochan at the first place. He already knew the story about Joochan but he never cared. For him, Joochan was his real brother.

Bomin sat next to Joochan. Bomin liked to be with Joochan everytime. Sometimes, Sungyoon advised him to not disturb Joochan when Joochan was doing his work but Bomin was a kinda prankster. Sometimes, his "yes" meant "no". If Bomin was not in front of the tv nor in the playroom, he was in Joochan's room for sure.

*   *   *

Sungyoon went upstairs and he saw the playroom's door was opened. Obviously, Bomin was not there. He went to Joochan's room and stood in front of Joochan's room door. Yeah, Bomin was there.

*   *   *

"Hyung..." Bomin called Joochan.

"Hmm?" Joochan replied while he was focused on his homework.

"Hyung... look at me.." Bomin said. Joochan directly looked at Bomin.

"Look at Ahga (아가)" Bomin showed his rabbit fluffy toy named Ahga to Joochan. Ahga was a rabbit toy that he had since he was born. Sungyoon's sister gave it to him when he was a baby. Till then, he loved it and he would be mad if someone took Ahga away from him.

"What's wrong with Ahga?" Joochan asked.

"Look at Ahga's teeth.." Bomin pointed at Ahga's rabbit teeth.

"Like Appa's teeth" Bomin giggled.

"Bomin! That's bad!" Joochan laughed.

"Oii" Sungyoon said as he heard what Bomin said. Joochan and Bomin looked at Sungyoon who was standing in front of Joochan's room door.

"Haa haaa.. Appa heard it" Joochan said to Bomin.

"It's true.. looks like Appa's teeth" Bomin said.

"I am not a rabbit" Sungyoon said.

"Whatever you said, Sungyoon tokki" Bomin said. Joochan laughed. Sungyoon was dumbfounded.

"Ya! How could you?" Sungyoon was shocked. He laughed. He directly went to Bomin and took him in his arm.

"How could you... how could you..." Sungyoon tickled Bomin. Bomin giggled happily. Joochan smiled to see the father and son's happiness.