17

Sungyoon had went to his work a bit earlier. That made Haru needed to drive her car today and sent Joochan to his school.

*   *   *

Haru and Joochan were just silent in the car until they arrived at Joochan's school.

"Thank you Omma" Joochan smiled. Haru gave Joochan his pocket money.

"Happy birthday, Omma" Joochan hugged Haru. Haru laughed and hugged him back.

"Thank you, baby" Haru kissed Joochan's forehead.

"Bye Omma.." Joochan opened the car's door.

"Study well, baby" Haru said. Joochan nodded.

"And also, I like bread" Haru said.

"You have read my letter?" Joochan pretended like he knew nothing.

"Yes I have. It was overwhelming. Thank you, baby. That would be my best birthday gift ever from you" Haru said.

"But it is not enough" Joochan said.

"It's more than enough. As long as you are with me, I am happy to see you grow up in front of my eyes" Haru said with a teary eyes. Joochan looked at her without saying anything.

"What do you mean by 'If one day I follow my father',baby? Are you going to leave me?" Haru looked sorrow.

"Ah nothing. I just thanked you for bringing me to my father's grave" Joochan lied.

"It's nothing, baby. You can ask me to bring you there anytime you like. I will bring you.." Haru said. Joochan grinned and nodded. Then, he waved his hand to Haru and he went to his school.

When Joochan was walking to his class, he was thinking.

"I am sorry, Omma. I was actually thinking to leave you and Ahjussi. I want you both to be happy. I want to risk my life for you both, to show my loves and gratitudes towards you are eternity.." Joochan's tears fell down.

*   *   *

Sungyoon walked to his office, he saw Daeyeol on his way to his office. He rolled his eyes to Daeyeol.

"Sungyoon, I am sorry if I interrupted you on that day" Daeyeol said when Sungyoon passed by. Sungyoon heard it but he ignored him.

A few hours later, Daeyeol came to Sungyoon's office and gave him a cup of coffee latte, Sungyoon's favourite drink.

"Just take it with you. Get out" Sungyoon said without looking at him.

"I am sorry for my fault. I know I don't use to interfere your family's problem" Daeyeol said.

"Get out.." Sungyoon said.

"I just want to apologize. Please be professional.." Daeyeol said. Short yet deep meaning.

"Get out!" Sungyoon took the drink and threw it in the dustbin. Daeyeol sighed and left Sungyoon alone.

*   *   *

During recess time, Joochan went to Mr Jangjun's office. He asked Jaehyun to buy him a bread because he wanted to go somewhere else. He saw Mr Jangjun in his office. He knocked the door.

"Come in" Jangjun said. Joochan entered the office.

"Ah, Hong Joochan. What brings you here? Please have a seat" Jangjun said. Joochan sat in front of him.