28

Joochan came to Daeyeol and Chaeyeon. Joochan was really sweating.

"Aigoo, Joochan. You sweat a lot" Chaeyeon said. She took a tissue from her bag and wiped Joochan's sweat.

"I'm thirsty" Joochan said.

"Let's go to a restaurant. Let's have our dinner" Daeyeol said. Joochan nodded.

* * *

Daeyeol parked his car. Daeyeol brought Joochan and Chaeyeon to a bbq restaurant not so far from Han River.

"Tonight, I'll treat your dinner" Daeyeol said while got out from his car.

"Oppa, you treat us a lot today. Let me pay for dinner" Chaeyeon said.

"It's okay. I'll treat you both.." Chaeyeon said.

"It's okay.." Daeyeol smiled. He brought Joochan and Chaeyeon to enter the restaurant and sat at a private table. They sat there, waiting for the waiter.

"Oppa, don't be like this. You spent a lot for me and Joochan today.." Chaeyeon said.

"I don't spend much.." Daeyeol said while laughing.

"You don't spend much? Ya! Start from breakfast, zoo, lunch, tea time and now dinner? You said you don't spend much?" Chaeyeon was shocked to hear Daeyeol's answer.

"Chaeyeon, I live alone. I don't use all of my salary yet I am just keeping it. I don't go shopping. I just pay for rent, my pets' foods, house bills, car fuel and groceries. That's all. I don't know what to do with my money.." Daeyeol said while smiling. Chaeyeon sighed.

"But you can do everything with your money. You can travel around the world.. you can—" before Chaeyeon ended her words, Daeyeol put his finger on Chaeyeon's lips.

"But money can't buy true love. Money can't buy kindness.." Daeyeol said. Chaeyeon went silent. Joochan just watched those two adults were talking to each other.

"Let me treat you..I felt guilty. I feel like a.. gold-digger? Haih" Chaeyeon felt guilty.

"No, you are not. You can treat me next time" Daeyeol said.

"But.. this is the only chance I can treat you.. I don't know what can I do for you to repay you. Let me repay your kindness, at least for once. You never allow me do that before.. please.." Chaeyeon said.

"Hurm.. later. I will think about that.." Daeyeol said.

"Please.. let me know what can I do for you, to repay you" Chaeyeon said.

"I will.." Daeyeol smiled. Chaeyeon smiled back to Daeyeol. She sighed. She looked at Joochan who just silent from then. Behind Joochan, there was a picture. She was captured by the picture.

"Erm Joochan, can you move a little bit? I wanna see that picture behind you clearly" Chaeyeon said. Joochan nodded. He moved a bit and Chaeyeon saw the picture. A picture of a kid, around 4 or 5 years old, playing snow. The kid looked like.. Daeyeol. Chaeyeon looked at Daeyeol. Daeyeol looked at him.

"What?" Daeyeol asked.

"The kid.. looks like you.." Chaeyeon said. Joochan took a look at the picture.

"Yeah! The kid looks like samchon!" Joochan said. Daeyeol laughed a bit.

"Of course! It was me!" Daeyeol said.

"Hah?" Joochan and Chaeyeon shocked at the same time. Suddenly a woman approached them.

"Son! Why don't you tell me that you are here?" The lady approached and slapped Daeyeol's shoulder a bit. Daeyeol laughed.