10

Sungyoon walked in front of Joochan's room. He saw Joochan was doing his work while looking at the window.

"Appa.. today is a bad day. It is all my fault. I am a loser. When will you take me with you? I am tired.." Joochan said.

"I need to do some revision. I need to get a good result so that Omma and Ahjussi will be proud of me.." Then, he did his homework back. Sungyoon heard what Joochan said. He looked down. He felt guilty but had no courage to admit his fault.

"Oppa.." Haru called Sungyoon when she saw Sungyoon was standing outside of Joochan's room. Sungyoon looked at Joochan.

"What are you looking at?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"Nothing.." Sungyoon said and he went to his room. Haru just looked at Sungyoon and she went into Joochan's room.

"Joochan.." Haru called Joochan. Joochan looked at Haru.

"Yes omma?" Joochan asked.

"What are you doing?" Haru asked Joochan.

"I am doing some revision.." Joochan smiled at Haru.

"Your exam is next week, right?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan nodded.

"Good luck, my baby.." Haru kissed Joochan.

"Thank you, omma" Joochan smiled.

"When will the result come out?" Haru asked Joochan.

"On July 31.." Joochan said.

"Oh, that's on Appa's birthday" Haru said.

"Really? That is his birthday?" Joochan's eyes turned rounder than before.

"Yes. Why?" Haru asked.

"That is my birthday too.." Joochan told Haru. Haru was shocked when he knew that Joochan and her husband, Sungyoon, shared the same birthday.

"Really?" Haru was shocked. Joochan nodded.

* * *

Haru went to the room. Sungyoon was in the toilet. Haru opened the drawer and he took Joochan's documents. He looked at Joochan's registration certificate.

"Name : Hong Joochan
Date of birth : 31st July ++++"

Haru smiled. Sungyoon came from the toilet.

"What are you looking at?" Sungyoon asked Haru. He came to Haru.

"Joochan's birthday.." Haru said.

"He shared the same birth date with you" Haru smiled. Sungyoon just looked at without a blink. He seemed didn't believe it too.

On the next day, Joochan seemed unwell. He was passive on that day. He liked to ponder.

"Jaehyun, what's wrong with Joochan?" Jibeom asked Jaehyun who sat next to Joochan. Jaehyun raised his shoulders.

"He had been like that since morning" Jaehyun didn't know about Joochan.

"Maybe he got some problems?" Donghyun said.

"Maybe.." Jaehyun agreed.

"What are we gonna do?" Donghyun asked.

"I don't know. I've been calling him for a few times but he didn't hear" Jaehyun said.

"I have an idea.." Jibeom said. He took a balloon from his backpack. He blew the balloon and he stood next to Joochan. Joochan didn't notice his presence.

"Jibeom, don't" Jaehyun warned him. The Naughty Jibeom punched the balloon with a pen. The balloon bursted. Not only Joochan was shocked, but the whole class was shocked.