25

It was 7 o'clock, they were having their dinners.

"Imo! Samchon! You know what, Joochan oppa's friends were really kind! They played football with me.." Seulyoon started talking about her day with Joochan.

"Ah really? Did you have fun?" Haru smiled while asking Seulyoon.

"I did! Really much!" Seulyoon smiled. Everyone laughed.

"Do you want to go somewhere else tonight?" Sungyoon suddenly asked.

"Where?" Haru asked.

"There is a light festival in Seoul tonight. Let's go there tonight if you want" Sungyoon said.

"Really? Please bring us there!" Haru was excited too.

* * *

They went to the light festival in Seoul. There were a lot of people because it was a school holiday. They enjoyed the festival. It was really fun and beautiful.

It was almost 10 o'clock. They were still at the light festival. There were still a lot of people too. A lot of stalls there too. They went to a stall and sat there. They were enjoying some foods.

"Imo, Samchon.. can I buy an ice cream there?" Seulyoon pointed at an ice cream stall not so far from there.

"It's already night now. You will get stomach ache" Sungyoon said.

"But I want it.." Seulyoon said.

"Okay okay. You can.." Haru said.

"Honey.." Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"It's okay, oppa. They had their dinners already so it's fine" Haru said.

"Joochan oppa, can you go with me?" Seulyoon asked. Joochan looked at Haru. Haru nodded.

"Sure!" Joochan said. Haru took out some amount of money.

"Here, buy your ice cream.." Haru gave the money to Joochan.

"I have my own money, omma" Joochan said as he brought his own money.

"Keep it. Use my money. Buy it for Seulyoon too" Haru patted on Joochan's head.

"Do you want an ice cream too?" Joochan asked Haru. Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon shook his head because he didn't want it. Haru shook her head too because she also didn't want it.

"No, thank you. Just buy for both of you" Haru said. Joochan smiled and nodded.

"Imo, after that, can we sit next on the river bank?" Seulyoon asked. The river bank is about 10 meter away from Haru and Sungyoon.

"Sure but don't go anywhere.." Haru said. Both kids nodded. Then, they went to the ice cream stall. Seulyoon as usual would hold Joochan's hand whenever she went anywhere with Joochan. She treated Joochan as her real brother.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Haru watched Joochan and Seulyoon from afar.

"Honey, why did you allow them to do anything?" Sungyoon asked.

"We can't control them all the time. Let them explore the world" Haru said.

"But it's not good for them" Sungyoon said.

"Oppa, sometimes they need to feel the pain of living. I don't mean them to feel the pain but sometimes, it will be one of their sources of strength to face the reality. The pain they feel now might be their strong points to face the bigger world in future. They will get lessons from it" Haru said. Sungyoon nodded while looking the kids bought their ice creams.