22

On the next day, Joochan went to school. When he arrived, Sungyoon was about to help Joochan out of the car but unexpectedly, Joochan's best friends were waiting for him at the school gate. Joochan tried to walk slowly. He thanked Sungyoon for sending him to school.

"Hey Joochan!" Jibeom greeted Joochan. The three boys had planned to wait for Joochan. They worried if Joochan had problem by walking so they waited for Joochan to help him. Sungyoon smiled to see Joochan's friendship with the three boys. At the same time, he thanked the boys for taking a good care of Joochan, more than he did.

*   *   *

Sungyoon was still thinking about his childhood dream. There was only one unachieved dream. "Have a kid". It was hard to complete it. In addition, he had got married for almost 4 years but he didn't have his own kid. How it possible to have a kid as soon as possible?

He looked at his childhood diary and he marked all what he had achieved. He had achieved all of it except for the kid. Sungyoon looked at his other achieved dreams. Sungyoon smiled. Everything had gone like what he had dreamed of. It was like a fantasy! But it was reality.

* * *

Day by day, Sungyoon became less mad at Joochan. He didn't know why. He didn't have topic to mad of. Joochan was more aware about his feeling. Joochan learned things that could make Sungyoon angry and what things he could do so he became more aware. Everyday, Sungyoon would see Joochan from afar. He still didn't bare to come close to Joochan. It was because he still had a little ego in himself but he had tried hard to love Joochan. Sungyoon sometimes cried for himself. He felt guilty. He felt bad. Sometimes he wondered why he couldn't love Joochan as much as Joochan loved him. He didn't know why. Nobody knows why.

A few days had passed, Joochan's foot had fully recovered. Today, Joochan had an annual sports day. He represented his team for relay athletic and long jump. He gave up on high jump because the competition was held when Joochan was still in recovery for his foot. He passed it to Jibeom instead. Jibeom entered the high jump on behalf of Joochan. He got the bronze medal.

The day, in car, Joochan just looked out of the window. He felt nervous.

"Joochan.." Haru called for Joochan.

"Yes?" Joochan replied. He looked at Haru.

"I couldn't come to see you today. I have a meeting.." Haru said. Joochan just silent. He wanted someone to see him today but Haru couldn't. Sungyoon? He didn't think so.

"It's okay, Omma" Joochan forced to put a smile.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to.." Haru looked at Joochan with a sorrow look. She had to. She had no choice.

"It's okay, omma. I am okay with that.." Joochan said.

Sungyoon sent Joochan to his school first. Haru said she wanted to cheer for Joochan before he went to his school. When they arrived at Joochan's school. Joochan took his sports' stuffs.

"Good luck, baby" Haru said. Joochan smiled.

"Thank you, omma" Joochan replied.

*   *   *

The annual sports started with a marching performance. Joochan and his friends just with the whole team. Joochan looked unhappy. Donghyun, Jibeom and Jaehyun were busy waving their hands to their parents. Then, they were preparing for their matches. Jaehyun saw Joochan was just sitting.

"Joochan.." Jaehyun held Joochan's shoulder. Joochan looked at him.

"Why are you still unready?" Jaehyun asked.