9

Joochan remained silent in the car.

"Joochan, are you okay?" Daeyeol asked Joochan. Joochan didn't reply but his tears had shown everything.

"Don't cry, darling. Samchon is here.." Daeyeol wiped Joochan's tears with his hand.

"I know you must be shocked for what happened, right?" Daeyeol asked Joochan. Joochan nodded.

"It's okay. He's not in a good mood so you just ignore him. He'll be okay soon.." Daeyeol persuaded Joochan.

"I just want to help.." Joochan replied.

"I know you're a good boy but your Appa is not in a good mood. Just ignore him.." Daeyeol said.

"He's always not in a good mood when he is around me. Did he hate me really much?" Joochan cried. Daeyeol didn't have any answer for that. He felt sorry for Joochan but he couldn't do anything. He had talked to Sungyoon but Sungyoon never heard to his advices.

"Why are you calling him 'Ahjussi' instead of 'Appa'?" Daeyeol asked.

"He didn't allow me to call him 'Appa'" Joochan replied.

"So you call Haru, Omma or Ahjumma?" Daeyeol asked again.

"Omma.." Joochan replied. Joochan sighed.

"Joochan, your another exam is around the corner, right?" Daeyeol changed the topic. Joochan nodded.

"Keep up the good work like what you've done before, okay? Samchon was really proud of you. You got the first rank for two times in a row! You're brilliant!" Daeyeol complimented Joochan.

"How do you know?" Joochan asked.

"Sungyoon told me.." Daeyeol lied about Sungyoon told him while actually he was the one who asked Sungyoon about Joochan.

"Did he proud of me?" Joochan asked Daeyeol.

"Of course!" Daeyeol lied again. Joochan stopped to cry. He wiped his tears.

"I'll make him proud again.." Joochan said.

"That's the spirit!" Daeyeol complimented him. Joochan began to smile.

Daeyeol brought Joochan to a restaurant. Joochan ate his lunch really well. It was obvious that Joochan was hungry. When Joochan was busy eating his lunch. Daeyeol made an excuse to go to the toilet while actually he was calling Haru. Daeyeol told everything that happened to Joochan. Haru was worried but luckily Daeyeol was there. She felt less worried and she asked Daeyeol to look after him during her absence.

* * *

Sungyoon took his dinner alone. Joochan had took his dinner earlier. Joochan was in his bedroom. Sungyoon suddenly thought about the thing he made towards Joochan. He threw a bowl of porridge to him. Sungyoon closed his eyes.

"Argh.. what are you doing, Choi Sungyoon? Haru would kill me if she knew about it.." Sungyoon said to himself.

He went upstairs and he saw Joochan's bedroom door was not completely close. He saw Joochan was lying down on the carpet while playing with his toys. He went to his bedroom and sleep.

On the next day, Daeyeol came again. On that time, Joochan was watching cartoon at the living room while Sungyoon was drinking water at the dining table. He was actually watching cartoon too, but from far because he didn't want Joochan to notice it.

"Hello.." Daeyeol came. Joochan opened the door. Joochan greeted Daeyeol. Daeyeol brought some foods. He put the foods on the dining table, in front of Sungyoon.