23

It was 4:30 p.m. It was Haru's shift ended. Sungyoon was waiting for Haru in his car. He could not wait outside like before because Joochan was sleeping in the car. Sungyoon looked at Joochan. Joochan was soundly sleeping. He must be tired after the whole day. Joochan looked a bit tanned because the annual sports day was held at an outdoor stadium.

Haru entered the car.

"I'm sorry for making you wait.." Haru said. Haru would say that everytime Sungyoon come to fetch her. Sungyoon was just smiling.

"Wah, he won a lot of medals.." Haru was anticipated to see Joochan's medals in his hands. Yes, Joochan held the medals while sleeping. He felt very excited to show those medals to Haru.

"He won a lot today. He even got the title of school athlete today. Look at his trophy" Sungyoon said while driving. Haru looked at the back seat. Yes, Joochan won the trophy.

"Wah! I'm really proud of you, baby" Haru said while looking at Joochan who was still sleeping.

"He had been as what you want him to be.." Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded.

"I'm proud of him.." Sungyoon said. For the first time, Sungyoon told that he was proud of Joochan. Haru smiled widely.

"Me too.." Haru said.

*   *   *

They brought Joochan to a pizza restaurant. They knew that Joochan loved pizza and chicken.

"Congratulations, baby. I am really proud of you" Haru looked at Joochan who was sitting next to her. Haru held Joochan's cheeks and she kissed Joochan's forehead. Joochan hugged her.

"Thank you, omma" Joochan said. The waiters sent their orders.

"Eat a lot.." Sungyoon said to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

*   *   *

At night, Joochan was drawing. Joochan didn't close his room door really close. It was midnight. Haru had went to sleep but Sungyoon was still awake. He was sitting at the dining table, doing his work. He looked at the clock. It was already past midnight so he shutdown his laptop to go to sleep.

He went upstairs and he passed by Joochan's room. He saw that Joochan didn't switch off his room's light yet. He slowly opened Joochan's room door and he saw Joochan was at his study desk.

"Joochan.." Sungyoon called for Joochan but Joochan didn't respond. He put down his laptop and went to Joochan. He saw that Joochan was soundly sleeping. Sungyoon saw Joochan's drawing. When Sungyoon saw Joochan's drawing, he suddenly felt overwhelmed. Joochan drew a picture of him and Sungyoon. Daeyeol, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun were there too. The picture was like the annual sport that happened on that day. He wrote on his drawing, "I want to be like Ahjussi. He is a great man!" Joochan wrote. He even put a dialogue of Sungyoon saying "I am proud of you" to him. Sungyoon smiled a bit to see Joochan's drawing. He patted on Joochan's head. He felt overwhelmed. He took Joochan's pencil and he wrote something on Joochan's drawing. Then, he put Joochan's stuffs away on the desk and he took Joochan to his bed. Joochan opened his eyes a bit but Sungyoon calmed him. He covered Joochan with his blanket. He took his laptop and he took a glance to Joochan.

"I.. I..I lo.." Sungyoon's voice was stucked to say something while looking at Joochan. He sighed. He switched off the light then he closed the door and went straight to his room.

* * *

Joochan woke up after Haru woke him up. He took a bath and prepared himself to go to school. He took his drawing block. When he wanted to put his drawing block in his backpack, he saw something written on his drawing.