30

"Who are you to hit me?" The man asked while he pushed Daeyeol on a table. They had a few moments of physical fight. It was intense. It could be seen by Daeyeol's face and that man's face were injured and bleeding. Security guards came to break the fight. From all the people who saw it, they admitted that Daeyeol just came to help the waiter while the man was the culprit.

* * *

"Ouch" Daeyeol said when Chaeyeon put some medication on his injuries.

"I'm sorry for what has happened.." Chaeyeon said while she put the medication on Daeyeol's injuries. Daeyeol looked at Chaeyeon's face. It was obvious she was worried.

"Chaeyeon.." Daeyeol held Chaeyeon's hand.

"Can you leave that job?" Daeyeol asked.

"I don't like you to be there. See what happened just now. That 'devil's place' is not suitable for you" Daeyeol said.

"But I have to. I don't afford to pay for my university fees.." Chaeyeon said.

"A lot of works you can do out there. Please.. leave that place. I promise I will help you everything so you can afford your university fees but please.. leave that place.." Daeyeol said. Daeyeol looked deep into Chaeyeon's eyes.

"Okay, Daeyeol. I'll do as what you told me.." Chaeyeon said.

"Thank you for helping this b*tch" Chaeyeon said.

"No no. You're not that b.." Daeyeol said.

"If I could listen to you earlier.. this thing will never be happened.." Chaeyeon said.

"No no. Don't say that.." Daeyeol said.

* * *

Chaeyeon went to her class.

"Okay, these are the names who still don't pay for the fees. If you fail to pay the fees till the end of this month, you can't take the final exam" the lecturer said. Chaeyeon sighed as she knew she didn't pay for the fees yet. The lecturer read out the names. Unfortunately, Chaeyeon's name was not on the list.

"Sir, my name was not there" Chaeyeon raised her hand and said.

"Really? I'll check it now on the system" the lecturer turned on his laptop and checked.

"Your name has been in the list who has paid all the fees.." the lecturer said.

"What? This is a mistake. I never pay once yet" Chaeyeon said.

"It says you have done your payment. The receipt was there too" the lecturer said.

"I seriously never make a payment yet" Chaeyeon felt weird.

"It written here, the payment made today morning, full payment, under the account name of.. Lee Daeyeol?" the lecturer said. Chaeyeon shocked for twice. Really, this man?

*   *   *

As Chaeyeon ended her class early, she came to Daeyeol's working place. She waited at the lobby and she saw Daeyeol was just coming out of the elevator.

"Daeyeol!" Chaeyeon called Daeyeol's name. Daeyeol turned his face and looked at Chaeyeon.

"Eh Chaeyeon? Why are you here?" Daeyeol asked.

"Why are you paying for my university fees?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Oh so you've known about that" Daeyeol smiled.

"How could you? Why are doing that without my knowing?" Chaeyeon said.

"If I tell you, you will never agree with me about that" Daeyeol said.