14

The day flew very fast on that day.

"Sungyoon.." Daeyeol entered Sungyoon's office as soon his shift ended. He saw Sungyoon was arranging his stuffs before went home. Sungyoon looked at Daeyeol.

"Tomorrow, we have a meeting" Daeyeol reminded Sungyoon.

"Ah okay. Thank you" Sungyoon thanked Daeyeol.

"Hey, have you eaten? Let's go out and take our dinner together" Daeyeol asked Sungyoon.

"I can't. Haru is not at home. Nobody will take care of that kid" Sungyoon said as he meant Joochan.

"You can bring him with you" Daeyeol gave Sungyoon a suggestion.

"Nah, I don't want to waste my time with him" Sungyoon said.

"Hmm okay" Daeyeol said.

"Daeyeol.." Sungyoon called him and looked at him.

"Why did you come to my house last time when Haru was not at home?" Sungyoon gave Daeyeol a serious look.

"I.. I just want to meet you" Daeyeol replied.

"Really? But you never came to my house to meet me before. You will always ask me out.." Sungyoon said.

"That.. that day, you were ill, right? So I came to visit you" Daeyeol lied. Sungyoon still looked at him.

"Okay. I just thought that you came because Haru told you to" Sungyoon said while he actually knew that Daeyeol was lying.

"No. I came to visit you. I was bored on that day" Daeyeol tried to 'clean up the mess' he made.

"I want to go home. See you later" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon nodded.

*   *   *

Sungyoon came to fetch Joochan. He went straight to his home without saying anything. At home, Sungyoon went to his room. He didn't even care about Joochan.

At night, Joochan felt really hungry. He have not eaten since he returned from school. He went downstairs and walked to the kitchen. Sungyoon just having his dinner. He went upstairs as soon as he saw Joochan. Joochan was left alone at the kitchen. He looked everywhere. Sungyoon did not even cook for him. He had nothing to eat. He took the chair and started to search for foods in the cabinet. Luckily he found bread and cookies. He took it and ate it.

Two days without Haru was felt like a disaster for Joochan. Sungyoon did not care about him at all. Joochan did not eat as soon as he returned home because there was nothing to eat. The things Sungyoon told Haru were lies. He told Haru that Joochan was fine but it went instead. Joochan was not fine.

Joochan went to the kitchen to drink some water. He felt hungry but he needed to endure his hunger by drinking water. He took a glass of water. Unexpectedly, the glass fell off from his grip. The glass hit the floor and broke. Sungyoon heard the noise and he ran to the kitchen as soon as he heard the voice.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sungyoon yelled. He was stunned to see the broken glass on the floor.

"You, bastard! You're really bothering me!" He hardly dragged Joochan to the living room. Joochan was crying and seeking for his forgiveness but he ignored it. Sungyoon went berserk.

"Ahjussi! I am sorry. I am unintentionally to do that" Joochan cried. Sungyoon opened the main door and he threw Joochan outside. He closed the door without saying anything. Joochan banged the door but Sungyoon didn't respond to his apology. Joochan wailed. He was left outside, in the cold night, alone.