21

On the next day, Sungyoon need to go to work. Joochan was still not going to his school as the doctor asked him to rest until Wednesday.

"Oppa, what are going to do now? I forget that Joochan is not going to school today" Haru became panicked. She was totally forgot about that. Sungyoon was just silent. Haru was uneasy. Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"Honey, relax.." Sungyoon tried to calm his wife.

"How can I be relax? Joochan need to be left alone.." Haru said. Suddenly, Sungyoon's phone was ringing. It was Daeyeol who told him that he was on his way to fetch Sungyoon. Sungyoon began to message someone.

"Can't we just send him to school?" Sungyoon asked Haru.

"No, we can't. His foot is still in recovery. I am afraid if his friends might step on it.." Haru said.

"Ah, what should I do! I totally forgot about that. I thought you were not going to work too.." Haru said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Ya ya. No need to worry much. I'll bring him to my workplace" Sungyoon said. Haru was shocked.

"Really? Your boss.." before Haru ended her words, Sungyoon said.

"I've told my boss, don't worry" Sungyoon showed Haru his conversation with his boss about bringing Joochan to his workplace.

"Ah! Thank God. I feel relieved but.. how can you think to.. bring Joochan to your workplace? I meant.. yeah.. you.. and Joochan.." Haru looked uneasy.

"My boss said he really wants to meet Joochan but I got no time to introduce him so I think today is the right moment so.." Sungyoon calmly said. Haru smiled. She hugged Sungyoon.

"Thank you, Oppa.." Haru said. Sungyoon hugged her back.

*   *   *

Haru helped Joochan to pack his things. Joochan put all of his toys that he wanted to bring. After a few minutes, Daeyeol arrived. Joochan carried his backpack.

"Please behave at appa's workplace okay?" Haru said to Joochan.

"Okay!" Joochan smiled at Haru. Sungyoon took Joochan in his arm. He and Joochan walked to Daeyeol's car. Joochan waved his hand to Haru.

* * *

Sungyoon put Joochan in Daeyeol's car passenger seat then he went to a seat next to the driver.

"Joochan, you're not wearing your school uniform today?" Daeyeol asked Joochan.

"I am not going to school today.." Joochan replied.

"Ah, the doctor gave you medical leave?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan nodded.

"Until?" Daeyeol asked.

"Until today. I will go to school by tomorrow" Joochan said. Daeyeol smiled. Daeyeol drove his car after Sungyoon had done fastened his seatbelt.

"Are you going to send Joochan somewhere else?" Daeyeol was confused that Sungyoon brought Joochan too.

"No. I am bringing him to our workplace" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol laughed because he was shocked.

"Oh wow. That is a miracle.." Daeyeol laughed.

"Why?" Sungyoon was confused to see Daeyeol laughed.

"Because you're being cold all the time with him. Now you're being sweet.." Daeyeol smirked.

"Be careful with your words before I punch your mouth" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol smirked and laughed. Joochan was just looking at them both, without understanding what they were saying.