40 - FINAL

‼️This part is going to be extremely long. Please prepare for your heart‼️

"You can hear me from the wind blowing over the sea
A flower that blooms in the desert where you can see after the end of running
I want to go more, in my unbreakable dream
Here I am, you are my Fantasia"
-FANTASIA (Y of GOLDEN CHILD)

*   *   *

-12 years had passed-

*   *   *

Sungyoon looked at the picture that Joochan sent them

Sungyoon looked at the picture that Joochan sent them. The Choi Family were waiting for Joochan at the airport. After a few years of studying at London, Joochan had finally ended his degree year. A genius son of his, doctor-to-be. They were waiting patiently for Joochan's arrival from London.

* * *

"Hyung! You've changed a lot!" Bomin said while hugging Joochan.

"Really?" Joochan asked while giggling.

Joochan hugged the family. Everyone missed him. He had spent his entire 5 years at London. Haru hugged Joochan really tight. She shed tears as soon as she saw Joochan. She missed him really much.

"Aigoo, omma.. why are you crying?" Joochan wiped Haru's tears.

"I thought you would forget me.." Haru pretended to sulk.

"Aigoo, how can I forget my mother?" Joochan said while smiling.

"Let's go home. Joochan must be tired.." Sungyoon said.

"Not really, but I had bought some things for you guys from London. Can't wait to give it to you!" Joochan said.

* * *

Joochan looked at the night sky through the window from his bedroom. Many things were still remaining. Didn't have much changes even after he returned. Joochan smiled while recalling his childhood memories. The day had many ups and downs, but it was the moment he enjoyed a lot. Everyone had grown up well. Sungyoon and Haru had entered their 40s, Bomin had grown up as a really tall teenager. His childhood friends, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun were all in their own adult phases. Jaehyun was studying in the US. Jibeom was going back to Busan and started his own business and Donghyun was studying in Japan. Joochan was 25 years old, had achieved his childhood goals. Everything! As what his late father wanted him to be. He had fulfilled everything. Joochan smiled.