24

Sungyoon and Haru saw Joochan and his friends. Joochan was crying at that time. They came to Joochan and his friends.

"What happened, boys?" Haru said when she saw Joochan was crying.

"Joochan fell down when he played the roller blade" Jibeom said.

Haru and Sungyoon looked at Joochan's knees those were covered by handkerchiefs. Haru calmed Joochan and Joochan stopped crying.

"I am sorry, Imo & Samchon" Jaehyun apologized.

"I am sorry too.." Jibeom apologized.

"Eyy, you did nothing. Don't feel sorry" Sungyoon said. He patted on Jibeom and Jaehyun's heads.

* * *

At home, Haru put some bandages on Joochan's knees.

"Ouch.." Joochan responded to the pain when Haru put some bandages on his knees.

"Just a little moment. You're a big boy" Haru said to Joochan.

* * *

Day by day, Joochan didn't give up to try his roller blade. He loved that present given by Daeyeol. His friends, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun, were also have their own roller blades after they saw Joochan was having that. They often went to the park to play together. Haru and Sungyoon now allowed Joochan to go to play at the park with his friends. Joochan had successfully balanced his body a little bit so it was a little bit easier for him.

After a few moments of playing, they rested on a bench.

"Guys, are you thirsty?" Jaehyun asked. His three friends nodded.

"Let's go to the stall and buy some drinks" Jaehyun said. Donghyun and Jibeom nodded but not Joochan. They went to the stall but Joochan didn't follow them.

"Don't you want to come with us?" Jaehyun asked.

"No. I want to go home" Joochan said.

"Eh? Why? It's still early.." Jaehyun said.

"I want to do my homework hehe.." Joochan grinned.

"But tomorrow is school holiday" Donghyun said.

"I want to complete it early so I don't need to worry about homework anymore hehe" Joochan said.

"I don't even complete my homework yet" Jibeom said.

"No wonder why you always get the last place" Jaehyun mocked Jibeom. Jibeom directly slapped Jaehyun's arm.

"Ouch! Ya!" Jaehyun yelled. Jibeom laughed.

*   *   *

Joochan walked alone to his home. He saw a big car parked in front of the house. He walked into his home. He saw a family with Sungyoon and Haru at the living room.

"Oh! Hello Joochan!" A woman greeted him. Joochan smiled widely and greeted her and her family. The woman looked very familiar. She was his aunt, Sungyoon's older sister.

"Hello, Imo! Hello, Samchon!" Joochan greeted them. He even greeted his cousin too, Seulyoon.

"Are you having fun at the playground?" Sungyoon's older sister asked Joochan.

"Yes I have!" Joochan replied enthusiastically.

"Go upstairs and clean yourself first. Then, you come here, okay?" Haru said to Joochan. Joochan nodded and went upstairs to clean himself.

*   *   *

A few moments later, Joochan had taken his bath and he went to the living room. He sat next to Haru. They were having a small talk even after Joochan joined them.