16

It was 10 o'clock. It was already night but Sungyoon still didn't return home yet. Haru called Sungyoon for so many times but he didn't pick up his phone. Haru messaged him but he didn't even read it.

"Oppa, where are you?" Haru called him once again but he didn't reply. He tried to call Daeyeol too but Daeyeol also didn't pick up his phone. He tried to send message to Daeyeol but Daeyeol also didn't read and reply it. Haru sighed. She waited for Sungyoon at the living room until she fell asleep.

Joochan was still crying. He wrote his diary. Everything that happened in his daily life, he would write it.

"Dear diary,

Ahjussi and Omma had an arguement today. I felt very sad. This is all my fault. If I didn't come to this family, Omma will never be sad like this. Ahjussi didn't come home yet. I am worried if anything happen to him.

Why I need to be born? If it was useless to be breathing everyday. Everyday, I hope everything will change for the next day. Everyday, I hope for a new start but it never happen. I am trapped with this hard days, again and again.

Appa, I want to live with you. I am tired with this. Appa, please.. take me with you" Joochan wrote. He cried. He loved Haru and Sungyoon so dearly but he realized that he was not mean for them. He don't deserve them.

* * *

Sungyoon came home. He entered his house and he saw Haru was sleeping on the couch. He just looked at her and went upstairs.

At 3 in the morning, Haru woke up. She looked through the window, Sungyoon's car was there. Sungyoon had returned. She went upstairs and she saw Sungyoon was soundly sleeping. She went to the bed and she slept next to Sungyoon.

Haru woke up again at 6. She saw Sungyoon was not there. She went to the bathroom and took a bath. Then, she went downstairs. Sungyoon was not there too.

"Oppa.." Haru called for Sungyoon but no response she got.

"Oppa.." she called again but still no response. She looked through the window and Sungyoon's car was not there. She sighed. Sungyoon was going out again.

* * *

Haru went to Joochan's room. She slowly opened the door. She saw Joochan was playing with his toys. Haru wanted to call him but she stopped after she heard what Joochan said.

"Woody, why Ahjussi never like me? Am I really a catastrophe for him?" Joochan talked to his toy named Woody, a character from Toy Story. Joochan loved Toy Story and Spongebob Squarepants. His favourite characters all the time were Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Patrick Star.

"Buzz, I am sad. Omma and Ahjussi argued because of me. It is better if I don't come to this family. Omma and Ahjussi won't be like this if I am not here.." Joochan sat in front of his toys.

"Hmm.. what can I do? These are all my faults. Should I ask them to send me to the orphanage, then? So Ahjussi will be happy, and Omma will never argue with Ahjussi anymore, but I am not an orphan.." Joochan said to his toys with sorrow.

"Or.. should I just.. 'follow my father'? Maybe I can meet him someday.." Joochan took Woody. He pressed a button on Woody's back and it made a sound.

"HEY! NO ONE DOES THAT TO MY FRIEND!" Woody made its sound. Joochan giggled.

"You pity me?" Joochan giggled. He took Buzz and made the same thing. Buzz made its sound.

"WOODY ONCE RISKED HIS LIFE TO SAVE ME. I COULDN'T CALL MYSELF HIS FRIEND IF I WEREN'T WILLING TO DO THE SAME SO, WHO'S WITH ME?" Buzz made its sound. Joochan giggled.