SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

Joochan and Sarah were engaged. Sungyoon and Haru would sooner to have a daughter-in-law. Sungyoon and Haru had met Sarah's family too when Sarah's family went to South Korea to visit her. As soon as they knew Joochan and Sarah were dating, they went to pay a visit to the Choi family too. Everyone was accepting each other. Sarah and Joochan were happy for that.

Time flew very fast, it was already one year for Sarah and Joochan's housemanship. Hence, both Sarah and Joochan were preparing for their wedding but at the same time, they were focusing on their work too.
Sarah planned to live in Korea as soon as she and Joochan got married. Joochan was happy to hear Sarah's decision because he wanted to stay near with his family too if he could.

* * *

Joochan brought Sarah to his parents' graves including Mr Bae's grave.

"Omma, Appa... meet your future daughter-in-law.." Joochan said after he done performing his prayers. Joochan smiled. Sarah smiled too.

"Omma, Appa.. I'm Sarah.." Sarah said.

"I promise you, I will take care of Joochan well. I will be a good daughter-in-law for you.." Sarah said. Joochan smiled.

"If they were still here, they must be happy to meet you.." Joochan said. Sarah smiled while looking at Joochan.

* * *

"Ya, why don't you eat a lot?" Joochan was concerned to see Sarah who just ordered salad for her dinner.

"I'm afraid if the wedding dress won't fit if I eat a lot..." Sarah said. Joochan giggled.

"What? Darling! You don't have to think that way!" Joochan said.

"Why? I said the real thing!" Sarah said.

"The wedding dress is not important. If you don't fit it, we'll find another one. If you don't eat now, you'll get sick! Think about your health more. You'll look gorgeous on our day, I promise.." Joochan said.

"But the wedding dress is not that cheap though.." Sarah said.

"Don't think about money. Money can't buy your health.. your health is more important.." Joochan said. Joochan held Sarah's hand.

"Eat more, okay? Don't worry. We still have a couple months to go. We can still work out together before our wedding day. I think I'm gaining weight too.." Joochan said while pinching his cheek. Sarah giggled.

"Okay let's eat a lot and go for jogging together on weekend.." Sarah said.

"Deal!" Joochan replied. Sarah smiled widely.

* * *

"Appa! Stop!" Bomin shouted. It was heard from upstairs even though he was in the living room, downstairs, with Sungyoon. Everyone took a chance to look what had happened to Bomin until he shouted that loud. It was actually Sungyoon's fault as always. He liked to tease Bomin. Bomin didn't like to be tease by Sungyoon but Sungyoon liked to tease him very much. Sungyoon said, it was because Bomin was the youngest so he would always be the 'target' by Sungyoon. Bomin was pampered to Haru when since he was a kid so when Sungyoon teased him, he would cry. That made Sungyoon liked to tease him more and more. To make him crying.

"If you do that again, I will really slap your arm.." Bomin warned Sungyoon who teased him non-stop. Sungyoon laughed.

"Why don't you cry?" Sungyoon asked.

"I'm a big boy now.." Bomin said. Sungyoon laughed.

"But I miss the little you. You like to cry everytime. Can't you become a kid again?" Sungyoon said. Bomin smirked.