36

Joochan returned to school early on that day because he was having his report card day. Sungyoon, Haru and Bomin came early to fetch him.

Sungyoon put Bomin in his car seat while Joochan was fastening his seat belt. After a few moment, Sungyoon drove his car. Joochan and Bomin were just silent in car. After a few minutes, Joochan saw Bomin was sleeping while hugging his 'Ahga' with pacifier in his mouth. Bomin couldn't stop to still suck his pacifier yet. Sungyoon and Haru knew it wasn't good for him because he was already 4 years old. It wasn't good for his teeth development too but Bomin refused to stop but now, Haru had succeeded slowing down Bomin's habit about his pacifier. He would only suck it when he went to sleep. May he would stop his habit as soon as possible.

"Where are we going?" Joochan asked.

"Oh, we are going to immigration centre.." Haru said.

"For what?" Joochan asked again.

"To create your passport and Bomin's passport. We are going to UK in 3 weeks.." Haru said while smiling to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

*   *   *

"Okay.. 1... 2... 3..." the worker said to take a passport photo of Joochan. Joochan remained shut in front of the camera. Sungyoon was just smiling to see Joochan's behaviour. Bomin was still not in a good mood because Haru forced him to wake up. He was just silent in Haru's arm.

"Okay... it's done for Hong Joochan.." the worker said. Joochan got up from the chair and walked to Sungyoon.

"How do I look?" Joochan asked.

"You look great" Sungyoon said.

"Really?" Joochan asked. The worker showed his pictures to him.

"Ya! I look funny!" Joochan said. Sungyoon laughed.

"No, you're not, son" Sungyoon said.

"I look like a mannequin. Expressionless.." Joochan said.

"No one take a passport photo with poses..." Sungyoon said while laughing.

"I don't wanna see it.." Joochan said as he refused to see his passport photo.

"It was better than my driving licence photo.." Sungyoon said.

"Really? I wanna see it.." Joochan said.

"I don't wanna see it.." Sungyoon said. Joochan laughed.

*   *   *

"Choi Bomin..." the worker called for Bomin's name.

"NO! I don't want it!" Bomin said.

"Bomin, you have to. Do you wanna go to UK?" Haru asked.

"No! I wanna sleep!" Bomin cried.

"Aigoo, don't cry. You will look terrible in the picture.." Haru said. Bomin was still crying.

"Bomin, let's go. See? Everyone is waiting for you. Poor him (the worker). He is tired. After you take your picture, you may go back sleep, okay?" Sungyoon said. Bomin shook his head and cried again.

"Choi Bomin, let's go.." Bomin was still crying in Haru's arm. Sungyoon suddenly took him from Haru's arm. Bomin yelled.

"No! No! I don't want it!" He cried loudly. Sungyoon was just ignoring him.

"Appa is bad! Appa is bad! I hate you!" Bomin cried while slapping Sungyoon's body.

"If you're still crying, I'll leave you here.." Sungyoon had lost his patience. Haru was just remaining silent. Sungyoon put Bomin on the chair to take his passport picture. Bomin scratched Sungyoon's arm when Sungyoon put him down.