29

It was a night full of thunder. Joochan just locked himself in the bedroom after they returned from Bundang Memorial Park. He missed his father yet he felt relieved to tell everything to his father.

"Joochan, don't you wanna eat your dinner? You haven't eat anything since the morning.." Daeyeol said as he knocked Joochan's room door.

"No, samchon. I am not hungry" Joochan said with a crack voice.

"Are you still crying? Are you okay? If you need someone to talk to, samchon is here" Daeyeol said.

"Okay, samchon. I wanna sleep now. Good night" Joochan said.

"Good night" Daeyeol replied. He sighed.

* * *

In the middle of the night, it was raining cat and dog. There were also thunderstorms. Joochan couldn't sleep really well. He was having a nightmare. The thunderstorm seemed not going to stop as soon as possible. Suddenly, a loud voice of thunder came with a powerful lightning. Joochan woke up due to the loud roar of thunder. He was shocked. Daeyeol's house was blackout. The whole neighbourhood was blackout because of the lightning. Joochan who woke up due to the loud roar of thunder cried very loud.

"APPA!!" Joochan suddenly woke up and cried.

* * *

Daeyeol woke up due to the thunderstorm. Since he was a light sleeper, he was easily woke up by voices. He saw his house went blackout but suddenly, he heard a loud voice of crying. He took his phone, opened the flashlight thru his phone and he went to Joochan's room.

"APPA!!" Joochan cried. Daeyeol hugged Joochan straightaway.

"Don't cry, darling. Samchon is here" Daeyeol tried to soothe Joochan.

"I'm.. I am.. afraid" Joochan said while crying.

"No no.. don't be afraid. Samchon is here" Daeyeol hugged Joochan really tight. He kissed Joochan's head. Joochan cried while he put his face at Daeyeol's chest. Daeyeol's shirt was soaked with Joochan's tears but he didn't care. As long as Joochan was okay.

Daeyeol hugged Joochan for a few moments. Joochan felt okay little by little. He began to stop crying. Daeyeol put Joochan to sleep.

"Now sleep, okay? You have to to go to school tomorrow.." Daeyeol said.

"Samchon, don't leave me alone.. I am afraid" Joochan said.

"No no.. I am here. You have nothing to be afraid of.." Daeyeol said while patted on Joochan's head.

"Stay with me.. sleep with me tonight" Joochan said. He held Daeyeol's hand very tight. Nightmare he had left him in a traumatic mood for that night.

"Okay.." Daeyeol said.

"Let's go sleep in my room.." Daeyeol said as he had a king size bed in his room. Joochan nodded. Joochan brought his favourite blanket to Daeyeol's room.

* * *

Daeyeol prepared himself before go to work. Since he has been living alone, he had been really independent. He could do laundry, he could cook, he could do cleaning, he could do everything.

Daeyeol woke Joochan up. When Joochan was taking a bath, he made the bed. When Joochan was preparing himself, Daeyeol prepared the breakfast. Even if it was a simple breakfast, but it was enough. Joochan took a lot since he hasn't take a dinner yesterday. Joochan held his neck tie.

"Why don't you wear your neck tie?" Daeyeol asked Joochan.

"I don't know how to wear this. Usually, Omma prepared this for me.." Joochan said. Daeyeol laughed a bit. He went to Joochan and wore the neck tie for him. It was tidy as Haru did.