SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN

2 months break passed really quickly. Bomin had gotten his exam result. He got a very successful result so he got accepted in an elite high school. Same goes to Haeun, his childhood friend. They were getting the same high school and class too, again.

Joochan had gotten his first housemanship. It was just as a preparation before he will be transferred to his permanent job. He needed to work as a practical doctor about 2 years before he finally got to be transferred, but Joochan was hoping he would get his permanent job in South Korea only. He was thinking not to live far from his family this time. He admitted that living in the UK was fun, but it would be better if his family was on his side too. Joochan told that to Haru and Sungyoon. Haru and Sungyoon just agreed with all Joochan's decision but they also advised Joochan. If he got to work far, even if out of South Korea, they advised Joochan just to accept it. Joochan was hesitated but they encouraged Joochan that they would come to see him wherever he was, so he wouldn't feel lonely there. Joochan agreed.

* * *

"Today we will have a new colleague.." all the practical doctors were lining up, listened to their chief's announcement. A white skin woman with blue eyes and blonde hair showed up.

"Everyone, this is Sarah" the chief said. Everyone greeted Sarah. Joochan greeted Sarah happily but he seemed looking at Sarah with a different look.

"She looks familiar" Joochan monologue to himself.

* * *

"Please take a rest. I'll see you again at 4.." Joochan said to the patient nicely. The patient thanked Joochan for treating him very nice. Joochan smiled. Then, he took all the patient's record and went away.

After he had put all the records on a counter,

"Doctor Hong!" A voice called for Joochan. Joochan looked towards the voice who called his name.

"Yes?" Joochan said. It was Sarah, their new colleague.

"I know it, it's you!" Sarah said while smiling widely.

"Wait! Are you really? Miss Leonhart?!" Joochan said.

"Hey! Since when you call me by last name?!" Sarah laughed.

"I just wanna make sure.." Joochan smiled.

"It's been a long time!" Sarah said. Sarah was Joochan's best friend in London. The one and only Londoner that Joochan close to.

"Yes! But hey! What are you doing in Korea? Why are you applying practical job in Korea?" Joochan asked.

"I wanna travel. I'm bored to live in the UK.." Sarah said. Joochan laughed.

"You? What brings you here?" Sarah asked Joochan.

"I'm Korean, remember? I just wanna live near my family for now haha.." Joochan said. Sarah nodded.

"Hey, it's almost lunch. Are you free?" Joochan asked.

"Yes, I am!" Sarah said.

"Let's go to have lunch together!" Joochan said.

"Sure!" Sarah replied.

* * *

Joochan brought Sarah to the Choi Family's mansion. It was a shocking that everyone was there, including Sungyoon. While having their lunch, they had a chitchat.

"So you are Joochan's friend in the UK?" Haru asked.

"Yes. Joochan is the only man I close to.." Sarah said. Haru smiled.