12

It was Saturday. "The Choi Family" was at their home. Joochan put his head on Haru's lap. He was just watching cartoon with Haru while Sungyoon was at the dining table, doing his work.

"Joochan.." Haru called Joochan. Joochan looked at Haru as soon as Haru called his name.

"Do you feel bored?" Haru asked Joochan.

"Yes, I do. A little bit" Joochan replied.

"Do you have any activities for today?" Haru asked Joochan. As usual, during weekend, Haru would spend her times with Joochan but not Sungyoon. Since Sungyoon was still couldn't accept Joochan, he became a workaholic man. He liked to do his work or anything as long as he couldn't see Joochan. Haru sometimes ran out of ideas to make Sungyoon likes Joochan.

Back to the conversation, Joochan shook his head. He had no idea.

"Oppa, are you busy?" Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"A bit. Why?" Sungyoon asked.

"Nothing. You look handsome today" Haru smiled slyly. Sungyoon laughed a bit.

"What do you want, honey?" Sungyoon seemed had known his wife's tactics. Haru would be clingy everytime when she wants something.

"I'm bored" Haru said.

"So what is your plan?" Sungyoon asked.

"I don't know" Haru replied.

"Do you want to go out? I have to meet my client at 12 so if you want, let's go with me. Then, we can go somewhere else" Sungyoon asked.

"Where?" Haru asked.

"Seongnam" Sungyoon said. Haru looked at the clock. It was still 10 o'clock.

* * *

Sungyoon drove the car to Seongnam. He had to meet his client. Since it was Saturday, he brought Haru and Joochan too.

Seoul to Seongnam only took about 27 minutes to go. Sungyoon arrived on time. Sungyoon met his client at a restaurant. Haru and Joochan sat on the other table to let Sungyoon met his client. They were also having their lunch there.

After a few moments, Sungyoon had done meeting his client. Sungyoon came to the table where Haru and Joochan sat.

"You're done, oppa?" Haru asked Sungyoon who sat next to him.

"Yes.." Sungyoon replied.

"So where are we going to go now?" Sungyoon asked.

"I don't know.." Haru said.

"Do you have any ideas, Joochan?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan thought for a moment, then he shook his head.

"Really?" Haru asked. Joochan was hesitated to nod. Joochan was never got to hide his feelings towards everyone. He was too innocent. Haru looked at Joochan. Joochan avoided eye contact with Haru.

"You seemed having something in your mind.." Haru said. Joochan shook his head.

"Joochan, tell me" Haru held Joochan's hand.

"Where do you want to go? You can tell us now.." Haru said. Joochan was scratching his head.

"I.. I want to.. go to my father's grave" Joochan was hesitated to tell Haru and Sungyoon. Haru and Sungyoon looked at each other.