31

Day by day, Haru went to a company trip. She had to go for 9 days. Joochan would be left with Sungyoon, again. Everytime Joochan was left with Sungyoon, he would feel nervous and afraid. Haru went to a company trip at night. After Haru left, Joochan hurried up went to his bedroom and sleep. He didn't bear to look at Sungyoon even once.

On the next day, Joochan woke up. It was Saturday. He took a bath and went downstairs. Usually, when he went downstairs, he would see Haru was preparing for the breakfast so he would help Haru but on that day, it was a bit different. Haru was not there.

"If Ahjussi is being cold with me, I am gonna die in a few days. Should I prepare?" Joochan talked nonsense in his heart. Deep in his heart, he was afraid. Joochan sighed. Joochan opened the door. Suddenly, he saw a cat was sleeping in front of the door.

"Eh? How are you coming here?" Joochan was shocked. Hearing Joochan's voice, the cat woke up.

"Meow.." The cat looked at him. The orange male cat got up. Joochan patted on the cat's head.

"Why are you here? Where is your mom and dad?" Joochan asked. The cat purred.

"You better go now.." Joochan said. The cat purred. Joochan felt sad to ask the cat to go but he had too. He didn't know if Sungyoon liked cat because he never seen Sungyoon interacted with animals before.

"I don't know if Ahjussi like cat or not. You better go now.." Joochan said. The cat was likely wanting to stay.

"Cat, please... I don't want to make Ahjussi angry. I don't know if he likes cat or not" Joochan said.

*   *   *

Sungyoon woke up and straightaway took a bath. He took his phone to check if there was a message. He saw a message from Daeyeol.

He put down his phone and went out from the bedroom

He put down his phone and went out from the bedroom. He opened Joochan's room and he was not there. Sungyoon closed the door and he went downstairs. He saw Joochan with an orange cat at the door.

"I don't know if Ahjussi like cat or not. You better go now.." Joochan said. The cat was likely wanting to stay.

"Cat, please... I don't want to make Ahjussi angry. I don't know if he likes cat or not" Joochan said.

"Let him stay.." Sungyoon said. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

*   *   *

"Let him stay" Joochan was shocked to hear Sungyoon's voice came from the back. He looked at Sungyoon.

"R-really?" Joochan asked unsurely.

"Yes. I like cats" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled.

"Thank you, Ahjussi!" Joochan said in happiness.

"Are you hungry?" Sungyoon asked.

"Yes, I am" Joochan replied.

"Let's go out. Daeyeol invited us to go to his parents' restaurant. Today is his mom's birthday" Sungyoon said.