8

Every morning, Sungyoon would send Haru to her working place first, then he would send Joochan to school. After that, he would go to his workplace. When he arrived, Daeyeol asked him.

"Hey man! How about your son's result?" Daeyeol asked Sungyoon.

"How do you know he got his result yesterday?" Sungyoon asked Daeyeol.

"My niece got her result too yesterday so I guess it must be same as Joochan.." Daeyeol replied.

"Good.." Sungyoon replied.

"Only that?" Daeyeol asked.

"Haih.. he got the first rank" Sungyoon replied while putting his stuffs in his office.

"Did he come from Albert Einstein's gene? He's brilliant tho!" Daeyeol replied. Sungyoon looked at Daeyeol and raised his shoulders.

"Why are you looking at me like you are uninterested?" Daeyeol asked.

"Same answer (I never like Joochan)" Sungyoon replied.

"Ya Choi Sungyoon! Is it hard for you to accept him?" -Daeyeol.

"If you like him, you can adopt him.." -Sungyoon.

"Seriously, you.." Daeyeol sighed.

"Hey, please open your heart. Don't let your ego control your mind.." Daeyeol said.

"What can I do? I've tried to love him but I can't. I never like him.." Sungyoon replied.

"Sungyoon, Joochan had bring joy to your life but you don't see it because of your ego. Trust me, if you break your ego, you'll see it.." Daeyeol said.

"Nah nah nah.. okay, I'll try to love him. Stop nagging, even my mom didn't nag at me like you did.." Sungyoon was not interested.

"Huh.. you'll thank me later when you realize that what I've told you were right.." Daeyeol said.

"You and Haru told me the same thing but it never happened.." Sungyoon said.

"Huh.. give this to Joochan. This is as my gift for him to get a good result.." Daeyeol gave Sungyoon a piece of money for Joochan. Sungyoon took it and nodded. Daeyeol left Sungyoon.

*   *   *

At home, Haru gave Joochan a drawing block, a notebook and a watch. Joochan was very excited to get the gifts from Haru. Sungyoon also gave Joochan some money as the present from him and he also gave Joochan a gift from Daeyeol.

On the next day, Joochan went to school. He came early because Haru needed to go to work early today. Joochan put his bag and he cleaned the classroom. Jaehyun arrived and he saw Joochan was cleaning the whiteboard.

"Ya Hong Joochan, thank you for helping.." Jaehyun thanked Joochan because Jaehyun was in-charge to clean the whiteboard on that day but Joochan had done it for him. Joochan just smiled.

"Wuu, you got a new watch huh.." Jaehyun saw Joochan's new wrist watch.

"Hehe.. my mom gave it to me.." Joochan said.

"That's nice" Jaehyun smiled.

*   *   *

Joochan had found his new hobby. He liked to write a diary and drawing. He thought, by doing that, he would feel like Seungmin was near him. He drew a lot of pictures and wrote a lot of stories about his daily life.

He drew a picture of Seungmin and him.

"Seungmin, I miss you. Do you miss me? Are you doing well there? Well I am doing fine here. I hope I get to see you soon.." Joochan talked to his drawing. Then, he took out something from his drawer. He looked at a picture that Seungmin drew. A picture of Seungmin and him at the place they promised to meet if they were separated.