37

"Do you have anything more to pack, Bomin?" Joochan asked Bomin as they were packing their own things before the flight to UK. Of course, Haru had done everything for Bomin but Bomin wanted to pack his own little things like toys and more.

"I wanna bring Ahga too.." Bomin said.

"Do you wanna put Ahga now? Is it okay if you sleep without Ahga tonight?" Joochan asked. Bomin sighed.

"If I don't put him in the bag tonight, I might forget him tomorrow.." Bomin said.

"So? How?" Joochan asked.

"Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? So I don't need Ahga tonight..." Bomin asked Joochan. Joochan laughed a bit.

"Bomin, this is your home. You can sleep anywhere you want, anytime you like.." Joochan said.

"But Omma and Appa usually don't allow me to sleep with you..." Bomin pouted. Joochan pinched Bomin's chubby cheek.

"Yes, you can, sweetie pie. Let's sleep with me tonight, okay?" Joochan said. Bomin smiled widely and hugged Joochan straightaway.

"Thank you hyung!" Bomin said. Joochan kissed Bomin's head.

* * *

The day had come. That day was the day, the Choi family would go to the UK. Their flight was in the evening so before they went to the airport, Sungyoon brought Joochan to his father's grave to pay a visit. Joochan put a bouquet of flowers in front of his father's tombstone.

"Hello, Appa. This is me, Joochan..." Joochan sat next to his father's tombstone.

"Appa.. I am going to the UK today. I'll be living there for a month. You must be happy to see me now, right?" Joochan said. He smiled while telling everything to his father.

"Appa, this is my younger brother, Bomin. This is the first time he met you. He never went here before because he was so young..." Joochan said as Bomin came to sit next to him.

"This is your father?" Bomin asked.

"Yes.." Joochan replied. Bomin looked at the tombstone. It also contained the picture of Joochan's father and Joochan when Joochan was still a little kid.

"Is that your father?" Bomin pointed a picture on Joochan father's tombstone. Joochan nodded.

"Wah, he's is handsome.. like hyung.." Bomin said. Joochan smiled.

"Why is he living in the rock? When will he come out?" Bomin asked in curiosity about Joochan father's grave. Bomin's question made everyone shocked. Joochan just looked down deep in tears. Sungyoon quickly came nearer to take Bomin.

"Bomin, let's give hyung some time to talk to his father, okay?" Sungyoon said while holding Bomin's arm. Bomin nodded and moved. Sungyoon took Bomin in his arm. Bomin was too little to understand everything. He didn't understand that Joochan's father would never comeback alive to this world. Joochan's tears came down. Joochan looked at his father's picture. Not even a single day he lived without missing his father. Not even a single day he came to pay a visit without tears. He missed his father. It was already 11 years passed, but the scent of his father was still. His father was still alive in his heart.

* * *

They were waiting for their flight. Bomin had slept in Haru's arm while holding 'Ahga' and sucking his pacifier. Joochan was almost sleeping too but he managed to stay awake. Sungyoon saw it. He laughed.