33

"It's new year eve but Joeun is still missing" Joochan said.

"It's okay. Joeun will come back" Sungyoon said.

"How do you know?" Joochan asked.

"Joeun is just seeking for girlfriend" Sungyoon said. Hearing that made Joochan laughed. Sungyoon laughed too.

* * *

A new year began with many good memories. Plus, they got an invitation to a wedding on early January. Guess from who? It was from Daeyeol.

-flashback-

"Why are you coming to my house early in the morning?" Sungyoon asked as Daeyeol came to his house early in the morning. Luckily everyone was up at that time.

"I wanna give you this" Daeyeol gave a card to Sungyoon.

"What is this?" Sungyoon took the card and read it.

"Make sure you come. Everyone should be there, especially this prince of blessing. I want him to be my flower boy" Daeyeol said while pinching Joochan's cheek. Sungyoon and Haru read the card.

"WHAT?! BRO! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" Sungyoon was shocked. Daeyeol laughed.

"With who? Song Chaeyeon? Never heard of her before?" Sungyoon asked.

"What?! Samchon is getting married with Imo?!" Joochan asked. Daeyeol smiled widely and nodded.

"You know Daeyeol's fiancée?" Sungyoon asked.

"The one who I hugged at the restaurant, when Daeyeol samchon's omma's birthday..." Joochan said.

"That girl? That you said, she helped you with taking care of Joochan when I was at Greece?" Sungyoon asked.

"Yes, she is" Daeyeol said.

"Aigoo!" Sungyoon said.

"Actually, Joochan made us together.." Daeyeol said. Everyone looked at Joochan. Aigoo, not only bring blessings, but he was a cupid too?

-end flashback-
*   *   *

A few days had passed quickly, it was end of January and it was Saturday. Haru woke up late on that day. She said she was not feeling well. The snow had defrosted, but the breeze was still cold. Sungyoon woke up the earliest on that day. He went outside early in the morning to open the gate. He saw a few figure of cats were walking towards him.

*   *   *

Joochan walked down the stairs.

"Good morning, big boy" Sungyoon greeted him.

"Good morning, Appa" Joochan replied.

"Look at the cat tower.. there are a family wanting to meet you" Sungyoon said. Joochan walked to the cat tower. He was shocked to see Joeun with a female white cat and a few kittens.

"Joeun!" Joochan patted Joeun straightaway. Joeun purred.

"Where are you going?!" Joochan was excited to see Joeun and... his tiny family?

"I told you, Joeun was seeking for girlfriend. But now, see, he brought a family" Sungyoon said. Joochan laughed.

"Appa, can we adopt them?" Joochan asked.

"Sure we can! They are Joeun's family. Joeun's family is our family too" Sungyoon said.

"Now, we need to buy some baby foods for Joeun's kittens.." Sungyoon said.

"They can't eat Joeun's food? Don't they just drink milk?" Joochan asked.

"No. Joeun's food is too hard for them. Their teeth are not really strong enough. Plus, they are not newborns anymore. They already have teeth so they can chew soft foods" Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded.