6

Haru sent Joochan to his room after he took some water. Haru even took a bottle of water for Joochan if he felt thirsty at midnight so he didn't need to go downstairs to the kitchen.

Haru came into her room and she saw Sungyoon had already slept. Haru laid in bed and looked at Sungyoon.

"I am sorry for being selfish. I just want him to feel loved. I will make sure you love him one day, and you will thank me for my decision.." Haru shed tears and she went sleep. Sungyoon opened his eyes. He heard what Haru said.

"Pray for me.." that was what Sungyoon said and he slept.

*   *   *

Haru woke Sungyoon up as he needed to go to work that morning. Haru didn't go to work today to take care of Joochan. Haru made Sungyoon's breakfast. It seemed like Sungyoon's mood was a bit okay on that day. Sungyoon hugged Haru from the back.

"Oppa.. why are you being like this today?" Haru asked him while preparing his breakfast.

"I am sorry for what happened yesterday.." Sungyoon apologized.

"It's okay.." Haru said.

"Oppa.. can I ask you something?" -Haru.

"What?" -Sungyoon.

"Can we.. send Joochan to school?" -Haru.

"We can just send him to his old school" -Sungyoon.

"He never go to school before.." -Haru.

"Hmm.. it's up to you.." -Sungyoon.

"I found a school near here. We could send him there.." -Haru.

"But it is now end of the year. Children are in holiday.." -Sungyoon.

"We can send him for next year.." -Haru.

"But who will take care of him for these day before next year?" -Sungyoon.

"Can we send him to my parents' house? My parents want to see him.." -Haru.

"It's up to you.." -Sungyoon.

*   *   *

Haru went to Joochan's room. He saw Joochan was holding a book.

"Joochan.." Haru called him. Joochan looked at her. Haru entered Joochan's room and sat in front of him.

"Can you read this book?" Haru asked. Joochan shook his head. Haru laughed.

"Do you want to go to school?" Haru asked Joochan.

"Yes I want!" Joochan looked excited. Haru smiled.

*   *   *

Haru went to the new primary school. She brought Joochan too with her.

"Joochan, do you want to go to this school next year?" -Haru.

Joochan nodded. He was excited. Haru registered Joochan for next year's school.

"Joochan, for tomorrow until new year eve, can you stay with omma's parents? I need to go to work. I will see you every weekend. It's only for a month. Next month is the new year eve.." -Haru.