13

At night, Joochan looked at the sky. He took a deep breathe. It was a peaceful and starry night.

"Appa.. I was happy today because I could meet you. I miss you so much" Joochan talked to the sky.

Then, he closed his window and went sleep. He was dreaming about his late father.

*   *   *

"Appa.." Joochan saw his father, was wearing a white clothes. He ran towards his father.

"Appa, can I stay with you?" Joochan said as soon as he saw his father. He hugged him really tight and his father hugged him back.

"Why?" His father asked.

"I want to live with you" Joochan replied.

"Joochan, are you okay there?" His father asked about his new life. Joochan forced himself to nod.

"I know you are not happy. Why? Tell me.." His father patted Joochan's head.

"I.. love my new family but Ahjussi never love me. It gave me hard times because I don't know why he never love me. I want to feel love by him but.. he.. he never gave me his love.. he never love me as you love me. I love him as I love you but he.. didn't.." Joochan's tears fell down in front of his father. His father wiped his tears.

"Joochan, not every person in this world like us. Some of them like us but some of them are not. You have to professionally endure your problems. God never test someone if that thing is unbearable to someone. You can face it, that is why God chose you. No matter how you are, I am always proud of you, my baby" Joochan's father kissed his forehead.

"What can I do for Ahjussi?" Joochan asked.

"Always try your best to win his heart. You are doing great in your life, baby. I am proud of you, really" Joochan hugged his father when his father said that.

"Appa, can you stay with me? I want you" Joochan asked.

"No, baby. I don't belong to this world anymore.." his father replied.

"Can I stay with you then?" Joochan looked at his father's face.

"You can but not now. Your time will come later. We'll meet again someday, okay?" His father patted his head again. Joochan cried again.

"Appa, I don't want to live with Ahjussi. I am afraid of him.." Joochan said.

"How about Omma (Haru) then? She only have you as her child" his father asked.

"No matter how hard your days are, remember I am always watching over you okay?" Joochan was still crying.

"Live healthily and happily. I love you for eternity" Joochan's father kissed his forehead for one last time and he faded away.

*   *   *

Joochan woke up from his dream. He was crying. Everything he felt in that dream was like real. He missed his father really much but he felt grateful because he could meet and touched him again even after 6 years of his death.

*   *   *

Three days had passed, Joochan went to school. On that day, he had a physical subject so all of them were wearing sports wears.

"Okay class! Next month, our school will organize an annual sport so today, I'll divide you all to four groups. These four groups will represent your sports team so please listen carefully and line up next to me according to your group when I call your name.." Jangjun told the whole class.