T E N

Y/N POV

Night. The stars filled the sky. Shimmering and glittering the dark sky. The city lights were flashing here and there. The wind blowing gently. The breeze hitting my skin as I laid back and watched, savouring every moment.
Ahh, I wish I could stay here forever.

The rooftop. I was at the rooftop of the flat. My newfound favourite place to be in at the moment. It just felt peaceful. Nothing to bother me, nothing to distub m—'ring, ring, ringggg'

"Dang it. What now?" I muttered to myself as I saw the caller ID. "Yea? Do you need any help?" I asked. "I don't know how but, Jisung got his head stuck in the trash can and I can't get him out." I took a deep breathe and answered, "Wha-how...Why didn't you ask Chan for help? Or any of the other members?" I took another deep breathe, really preparing for what he had to say next. "Well, the rest of them are at the recording studio and I don't want them to scold me." He said,  and I had no choice but to go back.

I mean what else would I do? Not help Jisung get his head out of the trash can? Nah man. No can do. I can't risk my job just because of Jisung's head. Wait- nope, I can risk it. But just not this one. It pays really well. Too well.

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongin was trying to get Jisung's head from the trash can when Y/N came running inside. "What the hell did you do to get yourself into this position?" Y/N asked as she tried to pull his head out of the bin with Jeongin's help. "I dropped something inside and I wanted to take it out but Jeongin pushed me and I fell head first into the bin." He muffled.

After a few rounds of pulling Jisung, they finally succeeded. They fell back onto the ground and sat there restless. After a few seconds, the three of them started bursting out into laughter. Mostly because of how long they took to get Jisung's head out of the trash and how they needed two people for it.

Y/N then went to prepare for her night class. She had two night classes on Thurdays and Wednesdays. The rest was all morning classes and she couldn't be more upset about it. She really wasn't the morning person which is the reason why she always get upset in the morning.

She changed into a high waisted jean and a vintage tee she got for sale at the mall. To complete the set, she wore a black belt and sneakers. She didn't want to accessorise too much. She got her bag and headed out to go to class.

As soon as she got out, she felt the cold breeze lightly hitting her skin which made her close her eyes. She loved going out at night. Whether it was for classes or for fun. She loved walking around the neighbourhood, watching the city lights flicker and cars zooming through the roads. She would put in her earphones and just stroll through the city as she watched in awe. No matter what happened, she was always happy when it was night time.

She reached school after her pleasant walk. She looked up at the building infront of her. Her smile faded. She didn't want to go to school at all. It was like her worst enemy. Unfortunately for her, she had no choice but to go.

She went to her class and took a seat. Soon after, Wang Ja came and sat next to her. "How you doin?" He asked with excitement in his voice. "Not good. Why do we have to be here?" Y/N faked a cry, as she wiped the imaginary tear falling from her eye. "Because not only will you learn subjects but you will also learn new skills, including social skills. The skills and knowledge that you learn at school will help you now and in later life as you start work. Good attendance shows potential employers that you are reliable." Wang Ja stated firmly. "Wow, did you get that from Google?" She asked, amazed at what he said. "Yep. Word for word actually." Y/N amazement went back down and turned into dumbness for actually believing him for a second.

The class went on and on for hours. After the class finished, Wang Ja headed back to his dorm room and Y/N went back to make dinner for the boys. They weren't home yet so, she took this as a chance and went back up to the rooftop to relax for a little.

Y/N POV

Finally. I'm finally back up here where I can just relax. Put my worries aside and feel the cold air, calming me. I really love this place. Too bad I only found out about it yesterday. If I found out about it one month ago, I would come here every single day.

Yes, you heard me right. It has been one month already. Time really goes by fast. I was getting much more comfortable living in the dorm. As if it was my second home. And, I've also gotten a lot more closer with the members. Well, most of them. I still didn't talk to Hyunjin as much and neither has he talked to me.

I mean it's better than a month ago when we would just walk pass each other without saying anything. Now, I would say hello and he looks at me. It's a good start. Not a big start but a good start.

I spent another hour on the rooftop listening to music before I went back down to the dorm. I opened the door as I hummed a song. Bbibbi by IU. "Yellow C-A-R-D" I hummed to myself. I closed the door and stepped in. Going to the kitchen to find myself a healthy snack to eat. Cos your girl needs her nutrients.

Then, I heard someone talking on the phone. Well, more like talking to the phone. "Why can't I get you out of my mind? You've hurt me so bad yet I can't seem to forget you." The voice said and I heard sobs. I really didn't want to eavesdrop but curiosity got me. I tip toed my way to one of the rooms where I heard the voice again. Going closer, I recognized the voice immediately.

Hyunjin. I tried to look at who he was talking to. It was a picture. In the picture, there were two people. Him and a girl. He was smiling and the girl was looking at him. The smile in the picture was the brightest I've ever seen him smile. And the girl, she was probably the girl who made him smile that bright.

Suddenly, I remembered what he said in his sleep last time. Kim Yeon Ha. She might be the one in the picture. The one that hurt him but he didn't want to let go of. Without thinking, I said her name out loud. "Kim Yeon Ha?" Shit.

To Be Continued...