F O R T Y - S I X

NO ONE'S POV

"Fine. I deserve it. But..." He moved closer. "I still want my kiss." He looked at her, asking for permission. She nodded. Once he got it, he held her neck and pulled her closer. He tilted his head and she did the same, closing her eyes. He smiled before moving even closer...

Their lips met. It met in a sweet, sweet kiss. Their lips moved in sync as Hyunjin smiled through it. He definitely could not hold back how happy he was because he finally got to kiss her. Y/N moved her hands up and gripped the back of his neck gently and slightly pushing him forward, deepening the kiss even more.

Hyunjin moved his other free hand up to her arms and squeezed it lightly, making sure as to not hurt her, as they made out in front of the beautiful sunset. Finally, they pulled apart, a small string of saliva connecting both of their lips together.

Cheeks red, breath hitching and eyes wandering about, they smiled. Obviously shy yet happy at the same time. "That was uhm..." Hyunjin scratched the back of his neck, the same place where Y/N held when they kissed. "That was nice," Y/N said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

It was so awkward right now. Both kept on avoiding each other's eyes. You would think it's cute but if you knew who were behind them the whole time, you would probably think otherwise.

At the back of them, there were a group of guys groaning at the view in front of them. "Hyung, why hasn't Hyunjin hyung asked Y/N noona yet? What's taking him so long?!" Jeongin whisper-shouted to Chan who was as equally upset as he was because it had been an hour and a half and Hyunjin still hadn't asked her out yet.

"I don't even know Jeongin, I don't even know." Chan sat back down. Yep. All seven of them were spying on the soon-to-be couple in front of them. Well, it technically wasn't spying at first. They actually finished their food early and all of them decided to take a walk on the beach. Obviously since Minho and Felix helped set up the place, they knew where it was.

And by the time they decided they want to bring the other boys there to show them what they did, both of them thought that Hyunjin and Y/N would already be gone. Gone where? They weren't sure. They just thought that Hyunjin and Y/N probably wouldn't be there anymore. But boy were they wrong. The both of them was still there. Even better, they were making out in front of the seven dudes who just wanted to check out the place but was instead met by two people eating each other's face out. In a sweet way, that is.

They wanted to make a run for it. Well, mostly Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin but they didn't. They wanted to see what was happening and just decided to hide behind a hut with a big open window for them to peek out of. "Gosh! Hwang Hyunjin! Ask her out already!" Wanna guess who said that?

...

...

...

It was none other than the stunning Lee Minho. Did you guess right? Yep. The only and only Lee Minho from Stray Kids was getting super fed up that he shouted to them. And of course, when he shouted, all the other boys ducked down and Jisung pulled Minho down with him. Y/N and Hyunjin got startled at the loud voice and turned to where the voice was coming from.

No one was there. They only saw an opened window. And before you say anything about how they both should've recognised the voice, they weren't in their right minds now so yea. I mean who would be? After kissing someone you had a crush on for so long, who would be in the right minds? Definitely not the both of them.

"So uhm..." Hyunjin started after hearing the voice (Minho) shout. "I wanna use my last wish." He said, turning back to face Y/N. "What wish?" Y/N asked, confused. Remember the bet the both of them made during the arcade 'date' where the prize of whoever wins get three wishes? Yea, that wish. He used two already so he had one left. The first wish was her buying him ice cream and the other was her giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Did you really forget?" Hyunjin asked, bewildered by her. "Yes...?" She really did. She really did forget about the 'wish'. It's been five days since he used his last wish, give that girl a break. "Should I help you remember then?" Hyunjin said and scooted over to her, giving her a light peck on her cheeks, just like she did last time for his second wish. "Do you remember now?" He asked again, saying it like nothing just happened.

"Y-yes, I remember n-now." Obviously taken by surprise at his lips suddenly on her cheeks, her face turned bright red. She turned away for a while, trying to get back to her senses and calm down her very fast beating heart. Once she calmed her heart just a little bit, she turned to him and asked, "What's your wish?"

Hyunjin gave her a serious look. Well, not too serious until she felt like she did something wrong but serious enough for her to know that he was being well, 'serious'. "For my last wish," He said,

"Be my girlfriend."

To Be Continued...

A/N note: eheheheh y'all gotta suffer again... this is so fun tho. But don't worry this time yalls don't gotta wait that long. just to let yalls know, this book is coming to an end soon and I might post the epilouge on the same day I post the final chap so just look at for that...